Let Us Build The BEST Portable Carpet Cleaner ! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Let Us Build The BEST Portable Carpet Cleaner !

raw

Jul 15, 2011
western australia
www.cleanmycarpet.com.au
Real Name
rob
Business Location
Australia
I wonder if the rug doctor was put down on his product as much as this. does any one know what that franchise is worth now? We all learn by our failures even if we dont want to admit to it at least he is having a go. As for the racial slurs suck it up and stop feeding the frenzy. Finaly i love eating pig as do around 3 billion outher people does that make me a racist?

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
buy a velocity you wont regret the purchase!

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
buy a velocity you wont regret the purchase!
Do you have one now? If so, how long have you had it? How about some pictures and video of it in action?

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
Haven't got it yet its all custom fabricated it will have 4 vacs it be a few weeks done they just started fabricating mine

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Haven't got it yet its all custom fabricated it will have 4 vacs it be a few weeks done they just started fabricating mine
falcans,
I was actually being a smart a*s. I hope this machine works our for you and that you're happy with it. I was just remembering though how you were all gung ho about another porty and then when you actually used it was disappointed. So maybe it might be better to get this one, use it, and then tell use how great it is. JMO

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
falcans,
I was actually being a smart a*s. I hope this machine works our for you and that you're happy with it. I was just remembering though how you were all gung ho about another porty and then when you actually used it was disappointed. So maybe it might be better to get this one, use it, and then tell use how great it is. JMO
fudge portables go big or go home :D

the machine im getting is gonna be good albert stands behind his work and his machines will also ordered one

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
fudge portables go big or go home :D

the machine im getting is gonna be good albert stands behind his work and his machines will also ordered one
I hope the manufacturer stands behind his machines. I know Will ordered one as well, but has he gotten it yet? I know of no one that has it or has even used it yet. Would like to see video of this machine in action.

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
I hope the manufacturer stands behind his machines. I know Will ordered one as well, but has he gotten it yet? I know of no one that has it or has even used it yet. Would like to see video of this machine in action.
he is taking one this week subscribe to his youtube channel i did.

http://www.youtube.com/user/velocitytech1

i seen pictures of mine its freaking huge! and nice he my new baby should be done in about 2-3 weeks getting a new 300ft hose reel also getting excited heh

Keep in mind its all custom built nothing sits in warehouses collecting dust its alot of work putting a machine like that together, you gotta do it perfect to be the best in the industry and not make mistakes like how other carpet manufactures in the past has done.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I'm going to be honest with you, I don't understand why it's taking so long. Sounds like all you and Will have are pictures of your machine. Why does it take him so long to put it together if he never makes any mistakes like the other guys?
Please tell me he doesn't have your money yet?

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
I'm going to be honest with you, I don't understand why it's taking so long. Sounds like all you and Will have are pictures of your machine. Why does it take him so long to put it together if he never makes any mistakes like the other guys?
That may be true, but they are nice pictures, although I would have included a potted plant in them, just to give it some extra elegance.

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
:D dont worry i have full trust in velocity technologies my money is secure with paypal use protection if that goes haywire there is my mastercard so i have double the protection but im so excited to have something better then what i currently have :)

What you expect them to do build a machine for you for free? how are they suppose to pay the bills and supplies for your new truck mount if you were to buy any other machine you have to pay in advanced correct? well this is the same situation

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
:D dont worry i have full trust in velocity technologies my money is secure with paypal use protection if that goes haywire there is my mastercard so i have double the protection but im so excited to have something better then what i currently have :)

What you expect them to do build a machine for you for free? how are they suppose to pay the bills and supplies for your new truck mount if you were to buy any other machine you have to pay in advanced correct? well this is the same situation

No, I paid for my machine after it had already been made by Mytee. I didn't finance them a head of time.

1leonchen

Apr 4, 2011
home
Real Name
leon chen
Business Location
United States
we need a smaller portable propane burner and cart able to support a 500 psi pump max. i would love to use that on the new mytee air hog plus and additional water box. but i would like to swap the small motors . that would be great for high rises or just give me a small pd blower inside. capable of true 300 CFM and around 16 inches of mercury.and for the van or trailer a mytee emt with a #4 postive displacement blower instead of 4 electric motors. also add a generator to the mytee emt and use the exhaut to heat the water.

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
we need a smaller portable propane burner and cart able to support a 500 psi pump max. i would love to use that on the new mytee air hog plus and additional water box. but i would like to swap the small motors . that would be great for high rises or just give me a small pd blower inside. capable of true 300 CFM and around 16 inches of mercury.and for the van or trailer a mytee emt with a #4 postive displacement blower instead of 4 electric motors. also add a generator to the mytee emt and use the exhaut to heat the water.
ur dreaming its impossible and if they do it all be fake readings......

which half the manufactures do its impossible to even have a small portable to do true 300cfm but for the size and outputs you would need about 4 motors at least. I'm just a newbie so what do i no really? i bought a savage wreak aka savage beast with 1 blower with under powered setup cant even pull alot of water when it does the water starts to come out of the blower :D

Velocity technologies all the way baby why not try a us products machine for high rises there on wheels and pull alot of water i use my portable alot actually

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
ur dreaming its impossible and if they do it all be fake readings......

which half the manufactures do its impossible to even have a small portable to do true 300cfm but for the size and outputs you would need about 4 motors at least. I'm just a newbie so what do i no really? i bought a savage wreak aka savage beast with 1 blower with under powered setup cant even pull alot of water when it does the water starts to come out of the blower :D

Velocity technologies all the way baby why not try a us products machine for high rises there on wheels and pull alot of water i use my portable alot actually
Richard
Bring a anemometer and a vacuum gauge along with you when you pick up the Velocity . I'll bring my Jaguar (weather permitting) so you can personally test it with the gauges . 2 cords -2 vacuum motors. Unbiased gauging with a video. I believe you will be surprised.
Bring your generator also if you like to test with a inline booster 3 cords-3 motors.
Really No need to test the Velocity. Not Velocity vs C/A.

FYI: I do have a heated garage ;)

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
Richard
Bring a anemometer and a vacuum gauge along with you when you pick up the Velocity . I'll bring my Jaguar (weather permitting) so you can personally test it with the gauges . 2 cords -2 vacuum motors. Unbiased gauging with a video. I believe you will be surprised.
Bring your generator also if you like to test with a inline booster 3 cords-3 motors.
Really No need to test the Velocity. Not Velocity vs C/A.

FYI: I do have a heated garage ;)
i may no longer wont be needed to come down there they can ship to canada and i was only gonna save 60.00 bucks versus me shipping to wood stock haha and im gonna spend more money on my 2ton fire ambulance heh

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
falcans, Did you get your Velocity machine yet?
there is the process of doing the rough outs now seen the picture of my actual unit looks good they gotta install motors plumbing ect i cannot post pictures yet will do when i get a final edition when the job is done. Too many leeches on here that will steal anyone's ideas... will keep it updated