Let Us Build The BEST Portable Carpet Cleaner ! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Let Us Build The BEST Portable Carpet Cleaner !

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Again, the funniest aspect of this, is how dumb Ed was to provoke a confrontation with somebody who is at the very least 50 IQ points above him and with nothing to lose. Ed V. is extremely vulnerable because he builds total sh1t pile machines that are not even on a professional level. They are homemade trash and lots of us have been holding our tongues in recent times in regards to them. .By provoking a conflict, well......the cat is out of the bag again and it's a sickly Jaguar.

Portable machines will be descending in popularity anyway because the new ETM line is far more effective most of the time. Mytee has a superb winner on their hands and a vulgar, ignorant sewer swine like Ed, will simply not be able to compete, relying on lies, fake testimonials, multiple aliases, deception, a handful of internet cronies, inflated numbers and the like.
Video is a
Deron's 4 vac set up idea.

customer review
Need to vent about the terrible experience we are having with the M5 and airhog . We have had the motor replaced, switches and hoses and the machine is less than a year old

Read more: http://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/many-problems-with-m5-and-air-hog.22806/#ixzz38goATOQp

http://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/many-problems-with-m5-and-air-hog.22806/page-8#post-231053

One word would describe that (4 x 3 stage) machine of the increditable Deron06:
BOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can we make an assumption that "common-sense" has not been an element here by those reading?!
Gee's.............................................................................................(!)
The Mighty Escape...This is not a "I Scream Cart", or is it?

ROFL with tears at the whole thread.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
After a very long list of problems I had with my Mytee, too many to post about, yes everthing failed on the portable I had except the two vac motors and pump.

I started this topic after this post from Mytee.

Generally, I ignore this kind of nonsense but in your case I'll make an exception.
You bought the Breeze from an on-line dist., instead of going to a local dist. You got it, and you didn't like it because you wanted a larger machine even though you complain about the weight. We sent you a M5, traded straight across exchanged it for you thinking I was doing you a favor and helping you out. What a joke. In addition, I even pay the freight for you to return the Breeze to us after you took it apart.
The M5 was too heavy for you and you didn't like the pump in the front of the machine. So I took the machine back sent you the Breeze back and this time I paid the freight both going and coming.
Now it sounds like you are taking the machine apart and putting it back together and you wonder why you are having problems? I'm sorry but it just sounds nutty to me. I wish you would go buy someone Else's machine because the long and the short of it is you don't know what you want. And beyond that, I don't think you know what on earth you are doing. Heaven help anybody you work for.
There is nothing more I can do for you and I can understand why the dist. is done with you.
http://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/questions-for-mytees-john-l.15506/page-10

John seems to please the reader, not me, for he did not understand what I was complain about or he made up false statements to make me look bad to the readers of this forum.
I could and will call them lies to make me look like a no body and a fool.
I do not have good communication skills unless I really try hard.

Since then, 2010, Mytee has made many improvements and changed a whole lot of components and configurations to their portable line up.

Last edited:

Jeff Maietta

Happy Days!
Aug 15, 2012
Everywhere
Real Name
Geoff Maieta
Business Location
United States
After a very long list of problems I had with my Mytee, too many to post about, yes everthing failed on the portable I had except the two vac motors and pump.

I started this topic after this post from Mytee.

Generally, I ignore this kind of nonsense but in your case I'll make an exception.
You bought the Breeze from an on-line dist., instead of going to a local dist. You got it, and you didn't like it because you wanted a larger machine even though you complain about the weight. We sent you a M5, traded straight across exchanged it for you thinking I was doing you a favor and helping you out. What a joke. In addition, I even pay the freight for you to return the Breeze to us after you took it apart.
The M5 was too heavy for you and you didn't like the pump in the front of the machine. So I took the machine back sent you the Breeze back and this time I paid the freight both going and coming.
Now it sounds like you are taking the machine apart and putting it back together and you wonder why you are having problems? I'm sorry but it just sounds nutty to me. I wish you would go buy someone Else's machine because the long and the short of it is you don't know what you want. And beyond that, I don't think you know what on earth you are doing. Heaven help anybody you work for.
There is nothing more I can do for you and I can understand why the dist. is done with you.
http://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/questions-for-mytees-john-l.15506/page-10

John seems to please the reader, not me, for he did not understand what I was complain about or he made up false statements to make me look bad to the readers of this forum.
I could and will call them lies to make me look like a no body and a fool.
I do not have good communication skills unless I really try hard.

Since then, 2010, Mytee has made many improvements and changed a whole lot of components and configurations to their portable line up.
Wow...that sucks.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I guess I should post this topic here.

• Haha
Reactions: Odin