Direct Mail EDDM Let's see everyones 5-a-rounds

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
When i had my security company we put yard signs in every customers yard saying patrolled and protected by freedom patrol service. Believe me those signs got me alot of business! Neighbors were quick to call wanting their sign! For just $45 a month they could have one. That was my 5 around. So yes 5arounds work

bojangles

May 21, 2012
payson, az
Real Name
brian m
But how do you know that...aren't you the guy that doesn't track stuff?

welp, after hanging those things for a couple of months and never getting a job for the folks next door.

but you're right, i don't track stuff on paper, buy i nearly always ask how they found out about me. so i have a good idea of what's working. but i do have a hard time tracking true roi, cuz i'm too lazy to do the math.

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
This is the front. ( can't find the back) but the back is basically a company introduction & explanation that to give the best clean possible we use an industrial, diesel powered machine that can be a little loud,
Never thought of that angle good one

suncarpet

Staff member
Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
That's my question. Do they work?

Is the message the most important or just the fact you did the neighbor adding street cred enough.
Mine don't say " look what your neighbor just had done". They already know you were there for the most part. The idea behind 5 around is the the 5 most likely people to see you as your working Now have some info on your company. I would say the message is the most important to answer your question.

Last edited:

earl804

May 16, 2014
York PA
www.susclean.com
Real Name
alex c
Business Location
United States
This is the front. ( can't find the back) but the back is basically a company introduction & explanation that to give the best clean possible we use an industrial, diesel powered machine that can be a little loud,
my thought with this, is does it emphasize that using you will bring an unpleasant level of noise?

Responder

Sep 16, 2012
Pikesville, MD
Real Name
Chaim Kessler
Business Location
United States
Mine don't say " look what your neighbor just had done". They already know you were there for the most part. The idea behind 5 around is the the 5 most likely people to see you as your working Now have some info on your company. I would say the message is the most important to answer your question.
They only know if they were home and saw you. One of the reasons why I love my yard signs.