Direct Mail EDDM Let's see everyones 5-a-rounds

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
They already know you were there for the most part.
Not true. Most people work during the day and do not see you cleaning their neighbors carpet around my area.

5 arounds work good when consistently used. Sort of like a forced referral, if you did a good job for their neighbor they feel more comfortable calling you. Unless they hate their neighbor.

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
Do you think it would be good to ask the current customer? Meaning say something like "I usually put door hangers on the 5 surrounding houses. Would you mind if I did that and they were to ask you about your experience?"

Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
Do you think it would be good to ask the current customer? Meaning say something like "I usually put door hangers on the 5 surrounding houses. Would you mind if I did that and they were to ask you about your experience?"
I don't put the customers (where we cleaned) name or address on the 5 arounds. So I don't ask.

Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
Yeah but my point is also wouldn't that be good? To do that and ask?
I have found that some people do not want their name attached to something, so anonymity is good.

Then you have a reference and credibility
How about the people that don't like their neighbors?

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
I have found that some people do not want their name attached to something, so anonymity is good.

How about the people that don't like their neighbors?
Those are thoughts as well. To be honest I will probably feel a couple people out. That's what I do when I want to change something up. Ask a few customers what they think. But you definitely bring up a valid point and something to consider