Aside from marketing & Sales most all other business activities are an expense.Guys growth isn't about finding one thing to explode your business, it's about doing many little things everyday.
No 5 arounds aren't going to make your phone ring off the hook...BUT!
5 arounds plus
And many more little action steps...well that's the not so glamorous road to an uber successful business
- Handing a biz card to every person you meet
- Wrapping/lettering your van
- Sending a confirmation email to every customer
- Feature benefiting all your service at every job
- Leaving a free spotter bottle with a brochure at every job
- Following up with every customer after service
- Having a referral program
- Sending reminder emails or postcards out
Nice looking 5 around.
Next time give me a Bucks worth...your 2 cents aint cuttin' it bro!Nice looking 5 around.
If I may suggest a blank area were you can fill in the house # were you cleaned.
Most neighbours are at work during the day and don't see your decaled vehicle when your working the neighbourhood.
Also most people know their neighbours and will inquire that they seen you were out at their place and ask how you did.
Carpet cleaning doesn't always come up when they have idle chit chat between neighbours. By leaving the house # ( not phone number just the actual # outside of hse) you increase your chances of a prospect.
Just my .02 worth.
IF this is only a draft, something to start with - it isn't that bad. I wouldn't use it as is, since it's not well designed. Find someone who'll take that idea and make it look more professional.