Lil giant 4htxp wanted! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Lil giant 4htxp wanted!

NEPowersteam

Sep 16, 2015
Real Name
Jerry caico
I'm looking to buy a lil giant 4htxp unit and or coil for the 4htxp hopefully someone has one new or used thank you 617-680-8858

the organic cleaner

Apr 16, 2014
California and Central Texas
Real Name
Glenn Stewart
Is it possible to upgrade the coil to a higher pressure on the 3ht? If so how much would that cost?
Yes it is possible to upgrade your coil. Which coil do you want? 3hthp or the 3htxp? 1,300psi or 2,200psi?
You'll need for the 1,300 the pressure relief pop off valve. For the 2,200 you'll need that and also the higher volume regulator on the supply.

the organic cleaner

Apr 16, 2014
Real Name
Glenn Stewart
What number can I reach you on tomorrow about the heater ?
Hey sorry, I got you pm and I've got your number. I'm just slammed over here. Thanksgiving coming up, to much work at the moment. I will call you and we will figure something out for you.
See, I'm a cleaner just like all the guys here and I've got this distributorship on the side. To many hats sometimes.

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
www.steamteamcarpetcleaningnepa.com
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
Yes it is possible to upgrade your coil. Which coil do you want? 3hthp or the 3htxp? 1,300psi or 2,200psi?
You'll need for the 1,300 the pressure relief pop off valve. For the 2,200 you'll need that and also the higher volume regulator on the supply.
I'm thinking the 1300psi. The pump on my Ez can't handle more than that anyway.

NEPowersteam

Sep 16, 2015
Real Name
Jerry caico
Hey sorry, I got you pm and I've got your number. I'm just slammed over here. Thanksgiving coming up, to much work at the moment. I will call you and we will figure something out for you.
See, I'm a cleaner just like all the guys here and I've got this distributorship on the side. To many hats sometimes.
Hi I have been trying to reach you ? Do you still have the lil giant 4htxp in stock for me ? I really need to get it soon also the rotovac upholstery tool please call me back ASAP and let me know either way but hopfully you still have for me ! Jerry 617-680-8858 thank you

the organic cleaner

Apr 16, 2014
Real Name
Glenn Stewart
Hi I have been trying to reach you ? Do you still have the lil giant 4htxp in stock for me ? I really need to get it soon also the rotovac upholstery tool please call me back ASAP and let me know either way but hopfully you still have for me ! Jerry 617-680-8858 thank you
Both are back in stock. Unfortunately though LG has had a slight price increase.
Good news, I'm pulling a 4HTXP from a van this weekend, TM is blown, but heater is only 6 months old. I'll have a price on the heater shortly. Sorry for any delays, just slammed over hear.

NEPowersteam

Sep 16, 2015
Real Name
Jerry caico
I understand but I really need to get going I fell into this and getting hit with a lot at once . Used one is great money getting tight so that really helps thank you please let me know asap .617-680-8858 jerry

NEPowersteam

Sep 16, 2015
Real Name
Jerry caico
I'm looking to buy a lil giant 4htxp unit and or coil for the 4htxp hopefully someone has one new or used thank you 617-680-8858
Hi did you pull the lil giant heater out yet ? I really need to do something one way or another and buying your used unit works out great for me . Also need rotovac upholstery tool and a few other tools and parts . If you don't have time to sell to me let me know thank you Jerry 617-680-8858

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Glen..do you have a website for your Dist. Co?