List your most effective advertising

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OldCarpetVet

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
So you basically sub to the larger restoration companies?
Yes! And as time went by I dropped the companies who stunk and tried to make me look bad. I never did put up with half ass work. And then I struck gold when I was introduced to the owner of the largest restoration company in North America.(at that time). That was a game changer.

Joel A

Sep 12, 2018
Real Name
Joel Locke

None Of The Above.

When I started out on my own I knew exactly what I was going to do and how I was going to go about it. First, understand that I had little interest in just carpet cleaning. Don't get me wrong, I did it and liked it. But the kind of money that I wanted to make just wasn't there. I wanted the BIG BUCKS......Insurance claim work. Where there is No Such Thing as "How Much Do You Charge"?

I knew that most everyone who entered into this part of our field all did the same, stupid thing. They went to insurance companies and handed out there little business card, crossed their fingers and hoped they'd get a phone call. Pfffffft. To me that was just wasting valuable time. Instead what I did was market my skills to other restoration companies. I let THEM do all the time consuming foot work and costly marketing. Long story short, my strategy worked and the rest is history.
Yes! And as time went by I dropped the companies who stunk and tried to make me look bad. I never did put up with half ass work. And then I struck gold when I was introduced to the owner of the largest restoration company in North America.(at that time). That was a game changer.
Congratulations on a very smart move.

OldCarpetVet

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Congratulations on a very smart move.
Thank You. (y)
Of course I am retired from the industry now for over 2 years. But if you are thinking of doing what I did I say GO FOR IT!! Nothing to lose and all to gain. I can tell you this....You are 100% GUARANTEED to get nothing from it if you never try.