Looking at a rotovac 360i

Superior contract

May 21, 2015
Real Name
Zack blanchard
New to the forum. Looking for input on the rotovac system. Currently using a cimex. Got a quote today from rotovac with an extractor included. Rotovac Enduro 2120 Extractor. This is the unit in question. Is this my best choice in extractors for this system? Or would I be better off with the rotovac attached to a different extractor?

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
If you need a rotovac 360 i, i can get you a good price for one new, in box.

the organic cleaner

Apr 16, 2014
California and Central Texas
Real Name
Glenn Stewart
New to the forum. Looking for input on the rotovac system. Currently using a cimex. Got a quote today from rotovac with an extractor included. Rotovac Enduro 2120 Extractor. This is the unit in question. Is this my best choice in extractors for this system? Or would I be better off with the rotovac attached to a different extractor?
Avoid the portable.
The 360i is an Amazing rotary. Although some here prefer the TRex, I simply say to each his own.

Superior contract

May 21, 2015
Real Name
Zack blanchard
I figured that guys. We currently are running a mytee bt the salesman is telling me my unit needs to be 2 stage so guessing I'll be needing a different one w the 2 stage sysyem. I was thinking maybe I could just change the mytee to 2 stage bt nt sure