Love my Mytee Dry

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
I've had my Mytee Dry for about 4-5 months now and wanted to wait awhile before giving it a review.

This thing kicks a$$!!! I actually enjoy doing upholstery now and no more hand cramping since there's no trigger. Mine came flawless with no issues BTW. Such a uniform cleaning & leaves the fabric so dry. Helluva tool at a helluva price!

Ryankettering

Jan 9, 2013
Real Name
Ryan kettering
I've had my Mytee Dry for about 4-5 months now and wanted to wait awhile before giving it a review.

This thing kicks a$$!!! I actually enjoy doing upholstery now and no more hand cramping since there's no trigger. Mine came flawless with no issues BTW. Such a uniform cleaning & leaves the fabric so dry. Helluva tool at a helluva price!
I have one too. Great tool. Major upgrade from the internal jet pmf tool I had and the price tag was good.

I did a big upholstery job with out it and that was the last straw. Works really well and I love the screw nozzle valve thing..

Kettering's Rating:
***** five stars and better than bacon

Troyster

Apr 24, 2013
Terrace BC
Real Name
Troy Sims
Business Location
Canada

Agree!! Beat upholstery tool in the world right now

Reactions: dirtsucker

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
I have one too. Great tool. Major upgrade from the internal jet pmf tool I had and the price tag was good.

I did a big upholstery job with out it and that was the last straw. Works really well and I love the screw nozzle valve thing..

Kettering's Rating:
***** five stars and better than bacon
But not as good as ZEAL. That stuff has me tweaked sleeping 4hrs a day and hustlin like a BAWSE

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Shame it was not perfected upon introduction.
We love ours and now using for staircases in addition to upholstery.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Good timing on this thread. I was just needing to order a new upholstery tool, and was searching for reviews. will definitely be checking the Mytee Dry out.
Don't just check it out or it, you will be thanking us later.

Reactions: TracyWalker

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
OK, what is Zeal? Is it like Zote?
View attachment 51910
Gives you everything you're not getting in your diet. It'll make you feel a lot better throughout the day Jason. Especially when ya drank a few too many the day before. Very affordable compared to $2+ per energy drink. Which will fooking kill you