Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Gives you everything you're not getting in your diet. It'll make you feel a lot better throughout the day Jason. Especially when ya drank a few too many the day before. Very affordable compared to $2+ per energy drink. Which will fooking kill you
I drink at least 2 Monsters a day :eek:

Decker

Jan 3, 2011
TX
deckerscarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Mike Decker
Business Location
United States
But not as good as ZEAL. That stuff has me tweaked sleeping 4hrs a day and hustlin like a BAWSE
I know right?! My son pulled $1900 today and is out there pulling numbers like that most days. He and his helper drink a zeal and go sell like monkey thumpers!

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
www.steamteamcarpetcleaningnepa.com
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
I cleaned 15 full size chairs today, 1 sofa, and 4 loveseats. All with the mytee dry.
This was a common area at a school and they were trashed. They all came out great and were completely dry within 2 hours.

Reactions: Jimmy Hitt

Decker

Jan 3, 2011
TX
Real Name
Mike Decker
Business Location
United States
You heard it here folks, buy your techs a monthly supply of zeal and watch the upsells go up like Partridges minions
Whose this Partridge fella? I bet ya he doesn't Zeal.

Seriously, first day the kid tried it he took $600 to 1600 on his first ticket of the day. We had to meet up to cover his second stop. Had our highest grossing month ever last month by more than 10%, and we've been using Zeal for 3 weeks.

I'm not saying it's the Zeal.... But it's the Zeal.

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
Whose this Partridge fella? I bet ya he doesn't Zeal.

Seriously, first day the kid tried it he took $600 to 1600 on his first ticket of the day. We had to meet up to cover his second stop. Had our highest grossing month ever last month by more than 10%, and we've been using Zeal for 3 weeks.

I'm not saying it's the Zeal.... But it's the Zeal.
Hell I hope ya know who he is, he's clean as a whistle in your area. LOL. Get that hog leg ready for that link I just texted you.

Reactions: Decker

Decker

Jan 3, 2011
TX
Real Name
Mike Decker
Business Location
United States
Hell I hope ya know who he is, he's clean as a whistle in your area. LOL. Get that hog leg ready for that link I just texted you.
Lol! He don't worry me none!

There's actually a whistle franchise that operates in my home town. Not a concern,I believe we beat them on service, quality, and style.

I've got some pretty intense players in my area. It's honed us quite a bit.

Oscar27

Apr 28, 2010
TX
www.intrepidcarpetcleaners.com
Real Name
Oscar
Business Location
United States
It's great to see companies like Mytee coming out with good products that don't have to break the bank. I've always wanted to try the hydramaster upholstery tool, but it was over my budget.

Reactions: Jimmy Hitt

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
No thanks. I'll stick with my Dri-Master 3's. Love them.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
It's great to see companies like Mytee coming out with good products that don't have to break the bank. I've always wanted to try the hydramaster upholstery tool, but it was over my budget.
Cheaper, most times in life is not better.