Media: Mytee Demand Pump for Truck mount carpet cleaning machines Review | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Media: Mytee Demand Pump for Truck mount carpet cleaning machines Review

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
[medio=full]101[/medio]

jmo

Dec 15, 2010
Az
www.xtremecleanaz.com
Real Name
Jeremy Ordonez
Business Location
United States
Does the tm you use it on have a water box/ mix tank? I recently tried the mytee pump and it would cut out after about 10 min. And not feed the tm water.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I hope it works as well as you said. I just ordered one yesterday. I've been having a lot of trouble with the old bladder system I put on about 6 or 7 years ago. Actually, I'm kind of worried this thing isn't going to work right and will not hold up to the demands of truck mount cleaning. Only time will tell. My bladder system was pretty much trouble free for about 6 years which is pretty decent. I got the Mytee pump for 220. with S & H. Hope I don't regret it. I bought it before I noticed this video so I'm encouraged a bit. I hate to waste money and I super hate to have to send stuff back.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I hope it works as well as you said. I just ordered one yesterday. I've been having a lot of trouble with the old bladder system I put on about 6 or 7 years ago. Actually, I'm kind of worried this thing isn't going to work right and will not hold up to the demands of truck mount cleaning. Only time will tell. My bladder system was pretty much trouble free for about 6 years which is pretty decent. I got the Mytee pump for 220. with S & H. Hope I don't regret it. I bought it before I noticed this video so I'm encouraged a bit. I hate to waste money and I super hate to have to send stuff back.
With Robs endorsement and Mytees reputation for excellence, I think you made a pretty safe bet!

jmo

Dec 15, 2010
Az
www.xtremecleanaz.com
Real Name
Jeremy Ordonez
Business Location
United States
The one I bought has been giving me trouble, I'm not sure if I bought a lemon or what but it does not want to stay running. When I use it with a rotary it will run great for about ten minutes then stops.
I go out to the tm and turn it on and off the it will start backup but then it will shut off again ten minutes later.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Ask Mytee..could be the configuration you have set-up..check valves...? Once it fills ..it is supposed to stop and restart as you draw from it..

jmo

Dec 15, 2010
Az
www.xtremecleanaz.com
Real Name
Jeremy Ordonez
Business Location
United States
Ask Mytee..could be the configuration you have set-up..check valves...? Once it fills ..it is supposed to stop and restart as you draw from it..
I know it's supposed to stop and start but, not shut off and not supply water to the truck mount. It is plumbed from the fresh water tank to the water box.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Somethings making the pump think somethings FULL? call Mytee Bro..they can probably tell you in a second what it is! Or they will Honor their products and see that you are taken care of!

jmo

Dec 15, 2010
Az
www.xtremecleanaz.com
Real Name
Jeremy Ordonez
Business Location
United States
I talked to them and they said I should bypass the water box and I'm not going to do that, so that's why I was wondering if rob was using it with a water box.