Military, Firefighters, Law Enforcement Discounts | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Military, Firefighters, Law Enforcement Discounts

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Do you offer any discounts for the first responders and military? Well TMF sure does, we just opened this up to all who are Active or Retried in the Law Enforcement, Emergency Medical, Military and Firefighters. Click here to see special discounts you can get from TMF: https://shop.truckmountforums.com/pages/military

Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 5.48.12 PM.png

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

Bret

Aug 2, 2017
Real Name
Bret Stevens
While I do not own a carpet cleaning business, I would offer only senior discounts, and military discounts, Just my opinion. Start adding in first responder discounts, etc., and I would think certain groups of people (say teachers) could possibly be up in arms about that. I personally think I would not offer any discount at all unless the customer asks, and in that case, only for seniors on a fixed income, not seniors with 3 million in the bank, 4 houses and a luxury motorcoach. Those seniors can pay FULL price.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Most any group that requests a service and gets a solid job doesn’t mind paying. Seniors especially. In my area there are a lot of older ones. Treating them with dignity and respect, and not taking advantage of them at all is a discount in itself. They seem to appreciate a fair honest price verses a discount. I can say that to be true for almost all the hard working folks in my area. There’s always a few exceptions!

Reactions: admin

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Most of the time it never comes up but when it does I sure will do it,, I did a lot of discounts during the hurricane last year

ServproRob

Jul 17, 2017
Real Name
Robby Crawford
My particular franchise does participate in a discount program. LEO's, Fire, Seniors and military.