Motorcycle riders of TMF : What bike(s) do you ride? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Motorcycle riders of TMF : What bike(s) do you ride?

matt7

Feb 16, 2011
Alberta
Real Name
Matthew Stephenson
Business Location
United States
First bike was a '77 Yamaha 175 IT (dual purpose), then a 1980 Yamaha 850 Special (sport cruiser), a 1974 Honda CB 750 (super bike), a 2003 Suzuki GZ250 (small cruiser) and a 2008 Kawasaki Wind 125 (small cruiser in Asia)

Sold my last bike in late 2008 and haven't ridden since due to back problems but really miss riding and hope to be able to do it again one day!

When I bought the 2003 Suzuki my plan was to tour Canada end to end on it but that was around the same time I started have lots of back trouble and also met my wife....

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
man you have had quit the list of bikes, and in other countries, thats awesome. maybe now you could get one that has a back rest?

matt7

Feb 16, 2011
Alberta
Real Name
Matthew Stephenson
Business Location
United States
LOL! No a backrest wouldn't really cut it! Put it this way i love stick shifts, always have, have been driving my 5-speed Neon for a month now and I really do notice a lot of pain when I'm driving it in the city, a few of my other projects that where slated to get sticks are now getting auto's with a shift kit instead. Not happy about it but that is the hand I have been dealt so I just have to play it!

Once I get another hundred plus pony's under the hood of my Mustang it will almost be as fun as a bike! (has over 300HP now)

I do miss the looks from the lady's when riding though, no better chick magnet then a bike for sure!

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
I've owned a Ninja 600 in 90's, had a suzuki 1500 cruiser and recently sold my 1997 Harley Road King. I just bought an older ZX11 Ninja thinking about my younger days..... holy cow it is fast.