My flashlight beats your flashlight!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

My flashlight beats your flashlight!!

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Check this out guys> I made this video to show you that you don't need to spend 200 Plis dollars and put up with an arrogant attitude from a know distributor who would twist your arm and treat you like dirt making you believe he owns a unique treasure that only he could build.

Don't fly with the flock. Look around and read investigate and see for yourselves you have been ripped off if you have already bought that MASTER PIECE.

My ass is a master piece also but it is not for sale so don't even ask :D

Motley24

Nov 30, 2012
Real Name
danny motley
Check this out guys> I made this video to show you that you don't need to spend 200 Plis dollars and put up with an arrogant attitude from a know distributor who would twist your arm and treat you like dirt making you believe he owns a unique treasure that only he could build.

Don't fly with the flock. Look around and read investigate and see for yourselves you have been ripped off if you have already bought that MASTER PIECE.

my matco light will put that one to shame ;-)

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
ok, so 6 months ago I asked you about this light. spill the beans damn it..
this a totally different product. the previous one was a DJ light that I got from guitar center. This is a very small flash light. that I will try to put in the market when the time comes. (if it is possible) If not oh well I think you will need to get it from Larry.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
my matco light will put that one to shame ;-)
a whole bunch of other will. there is no doubt. I don't think this baby is the best one out there. But after comparing side to side with some others in it's category, I can tell you it does what it needs to do to help you find the spots. If u have a better one congratulations. It is time you share which one it is so we can get the overly priced ones out of the market.

elementcarpet

Nov 23, 2011
Peoria, Az
Real Name
Gary Throckmorton
Business Location
United States
So that's the 40 dollar light from Larry Cobb?
Awesome video thanks!

TheEyeball

Banned
Feb 14, 2012
CA
Real Name
Ross
Business Location
United States
I built my own from parts ordered from Manafont in China. Took a couple months to get everything shipped but it was worth it. I am nearly positive Cobb is ordering parts from Manafont as well, although he is customizing the "drop-in" locally, which is actually pretty cool. His light is really good, but for $50 you can get similar results. See the links below for what I got, and it includes batteries and charger.

I bought 2 drop-ins to see if one works better than the other. So far no discernible difference so if anybody wants to order what I got you could omit one of the drop-in modules.

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/taiwan-3w-380nm-uv-flashlight-dropin-module-42v-max-p-5697

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/generic-uv-395mm-mode-led-dropin-module-3718v-p-7803

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/skyray-sr5-flashlight-tube-metallic-blue-no-led-emitter-p-10823

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/trustfire-tr006-dual-channel-liion-battery-charger-for-2665025500267001865016340-us-plug-p-9985

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/protected-trustfire-18650-37v-3000mah-rechargeable-batteries-2pcsset-p-7941

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

So does anyone want to buy my Larry Cobb UV light? No chemical purchase necessary, only been used once.

Martin, about your ass. If it's not for sale, is it for rent?:p

tony k

May 24, 2012
Real Name
tony
Thanks for info

Sent from my SPH-D700 using TMF Forums mobile app

BESJohn

Dec 5, 2011
South Carolina
Real Name
John Pence, Jr.
Business Location
United States
Not trying to steal your spotlight Martin, but does anyone own one of these UV lights? I was thinking not only would I use a UV light for pet urine stains in carpet cleaning, but also on my janitorial side of work. I could show potential clients what their current cleaning company is missing or I could piss off my own employees going behind them (evil either way, I know).

Or this little guy?

I was given one of these little key chain lights (regular led light) years ago for a gift ( I think I have an addiction to flashlights, my wife tells me anyway). It's been on my key chain for at least 3-4 years and it's still going strong. This little UV light may not be powerful, but you could keep it on your key chain (which you always have on you) for just in case.

Motley24

Nov 30, 2012
Real Name
danny motley
a whole bunch of other will. there is no doubt. I don't think this baby is the best one out there. But after comparing side to side with some others in it's category, I can tell you it does what it needs to do to help you find the spots. If u have a better one congratulations. It is time you share which one it is so we can get the overly priced ones out of the market.
lol I was just kidding with you ,I don't know if mine is better or not ,but I do know if you don't wear the yellow glasses ,your eye sight is messed up for hours

Reactions: Pinosan

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
I could show potential clients what their current cleaning company is missing or I could piss off my own employees going behind them (evil either way, I know).

Be careful on that one; once you show the clients ( in the janitorial field) how to find out if you are doing a good job or not, it can kick you in the rear.
Your guys are not doing the job to a point where you can actually bring in the client and show him a difference under a black light. you know it for god sake. It is janitorial work. To put pressure on your employees, it will work just fine.

BESJohn

Dec 5, 2011
South Carolina
Real Name
John Pence, Jr.
Business Location
United States
Be careful on that one; once you show the clients ( in the janitorial field) how to find out if you are doing a good job or not, it can kick you in the rear.
Your guys are not doing the job to a point where you can actually bring in the client and show him a difference under a black light. you know it for god sake. It is janitorial work. To put pressure on your employees, it will work just fine.
That's what I was thinking. Dangerous.

rugslayer

Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2009
Pennsylvania
www.johnsoncarpetcare.com
Real Name
Mark Johnson
Business Location
United States
John: I have a Nova little flashlight and recently purchased the larger light with multiple LED's, I think through Larry Cobb, both work well.
I worked in the machining trade most of my life and was involved with the manufacture of Streamlight flashlight products. If you only knew of the workmanship that goes into any of these lights it would amaze you at how anyone can offer them at prices such as $15. Bring on the China connection.

Fletcher13

Aug 30, 2010
Real Name
Jeff Paton
Who REALLY needs a flashlight anyway! Just plant your nose to the carpet and snort! If your not sure what the stain is, just lick the carpet for positive stain identification! It will save you $200.00 on a UV light.:eek: