My new box truck & promo plan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
so which chiropractor would you trust your back with.

*I am the highest priced chiropractor in town*

or

*not accepting new patients*

All this talk about price, psi, hg's, prespray is great talking within the industry (RRRRR RRRR - insert Tim Allen) but nobody looks at it from the customers viewpoint. Truth is, they don't give a sh*t (and the ones that do, you don't want for customers)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
OK. So I came up with name, wrap and marketing plan. I will reveal it as soon as we secure the domain and the wrap is done. Pretty stoked. This may be great or may fall flat. Only one way to tell. So here goes.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Yesterday I had a job with 4 rooms for $200, when I gave him the price before I started the work the customer thought $200 per room, I told him I wish it was so I can retire early.

What I think about it is that you will find few customers a year. But try it and we want to see how it goes, and maybe this will be the benefit for the other cleaners to raise their prices as well.

May 13, 2006
Hey Rob did you name your new biz yet? I was thinking, “King’s Ransom”? Or “Platinum Wands”?

Though honestly $100/room doesn’t seem high enough. Maybe just do a $1,000 minimum on each job.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Hey Rob did you name your new biz yet? I was thinking, “King’s Ransom”? Or “Platinum Wands”?

Though honestly $100/room doesn’t seem high enough. Maybe just do a $1,000 minimum on each job.
I don't think the conversation will take that long as he speaks to the customer over the phone.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Yes, we have a name. Having the wrap designed now. Registering name and making promos. I do like the idea of a 1k min.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
How about this, minimum $999.99 for up to 3 sections that will include everything, any additional section $249.99 and that will include everything like pre vacuum, pre spray, pre of everything and carpet protection.

ciobanu_liviu

Aug 12, 2015
Real Name
Liviu Ciobanu
How about this, minimum $999.99 for up to 3 sections that will include everything, any additional section $249.99 and that will include everything like pre vacuum, pre spray, pre of everything and carpet protection.
For this price you will have to use all the steps and give a bl.. job to ;)

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
How’s your promo plan coming Robert? Are you getting that $450 3 room job or are you cleaning more gas station parking lots?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
How’s your promo plan coming Robert? Are you getting that $450 3 room job or are you cleaning more gas station parking lots?
One bad byproduct of being off the truck so long is you feel no rush to get back on it.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob---I'm not a hater----I do see the change in you however---now you really like working like crazy on a new project, but when it turns into the same job you did for 20+ years it isn't motivating.
Golf course keeps calling my name.

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
I see your point. My take is we have upscale hair salons here. There are some in same salon who are in more demand so they demand a higher dollar. My thought is with 35yrs exp, capability and new equipment look is marketable. I do see everyone’s point above though. It’s going to have to be over the top. All that entails is still open for discussion and suggestions.
Uh huh, rookie mistake # 1....."The customer will be impressed with my big bad machine."

Us knuckle dragging wand apes might be impressed with you machine but the custy hardly knows the difference between a porty and dual 59 blowers running off a souped up 350 c.i. engine.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I see your point. My take is we have upscale hair salons here. There are some in same salon who are in more demand so they demand a higher dollar. My thought is with 35yrs exp, capability and new equipment look is marketable. I do see everyone’s point above though. It’s going to have to be over the top. All that entails is still open for discussion and suggestions.
Uh huh, rookie mistake # 1....."The customer will be impressed with my big bad machine."

Us knuckle dragging wand apes might be impressed with you machine but the custy hardly knows the difference between a porty and dual 59 blowers running off a souped up 350 c.i. engine.
I beg to differ.