Mytee air hog vac booster 7303 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mytee air hog vac booster 7303

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
If I could have an etm that used my vehicles alternator and a battery setup I would be all over that. I dont doubt for a second the power of etms or the efficiency. I prefer my brushless electric rc cars to old nitro ones. I just dont want to run cords or use a generator. The concept of quieter cleaning and less maintenance is great. I'm happy that some of you are working on making it more practical.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
jim please direct me a site for the 1/2 hose so i can purchase them, i will search here locally as well, because these hoses must be high pressure to handle the 150-200 psi, i don't think the garden hose is capable to handle that. the 3/8 is to add next year, i got to watch that budget but eventually i would like to switch from 1/4 to 3/8 in the near future. thanks for your help.
With your current pump Measure the GPM (open flow no restrictions) ATM before and after the 1/2 inch feed line install. "Bucket test" .
Betting you like what you see!

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
You can use short 1/4" lines on the pressure side joining both to the QC. On the inlet 1/2" on each side vinyl reinforced and hose clamps are totally fine for up to 100 psi hot tap water. I don't dual clamp, but you can for peace of mind.

This hose is what I'm referring to.
View attachment 83843
got it thanks.

here is what i was watching on you tube and i have tried it out in my garage but didn't work out nicely. so as this vid shows that a direct injection like the hydroforce can be attached between the pump and the wand for chemical injection metering but when i tried it with my hydroforce the problem that i noticed there was a significant pressure and water flow loss jim do you think clean pro supply does something different from their end?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
With your current pump Measure the GPM (open flow no restrictions) ATM before and after the 1/2 inch feed line install. "Bucket test" .
Betting you like what you see!
i haven't measured the gpm with my current 200psi pump tech pump but i can tell you jim that it will finish my 10 gallon fresh water tank very quickly, i will report the number when i test it.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
got it thanks.

here is what i was watching on you tube and i have tried it out in my garage but didn't work out nicely. so as this vid shows that a direct injection like the hydroforce can be attached between the pump and the wand for chemical injection metering but when i tried it with my hydroforce the problem that i noticed there was a significant pressure and water flow loss jim do you think clean pro supply does something different from their end?
you will need your water otter/electric pump in your van....
get a fresh water tank.....
bypass your water line unloader!!!!...into the fresh water tank
so it will keep the pump from overheating.....

just pour your rinse chemical into the tank and it will recycle and mix as you go......
depending on your size of tank(i have 10-20 gallon)
you can keep solution rinse through your pump for 1-2 hours

use rinse to rinse not pre-spot
also get an auto fill for your water tank....easy to do.....

i have 2 of these...but I use a small engine kholer/cat pump pressure washer with unloader

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
so how do you like it...
can you run the pumpout as you clean....and scrub
or do you have to turn it off if you scrub for 5-10 minutes??
I don't have to turn off the auto dump when I stop for pre spray, the auto pump runs the whole job 2-3 hours no problems.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
so how do you like it...
can you run the pumpout as you clean....and scrub
or do you have to turn it off if you scrub for 5-10 minutes??
I have the same booster with HP 5.7 and the auto dump, the pump stays on all the time as I turn on my vacs till I finish the job.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
got it thanks.

A hydroforce will SIGNIFICANTLY choke your flow. It is far from ideal for carpet cleaning injection. It would likely take 2-3 in parallel to work post pump. The orifice size is tiny inside the injector and that's the reason why (at 150 PSI keyed I can only get ⅝ GPM through my hydroforce as an example).

Putting a JE Adams #7655 on the inlet side of one pump has been the best solution for me. Dual adjustment, one for chems and one for flow gives you the best of everything and always works. It has to be adjusted when switching from suction draw to pressure fed. The entire pressure washing industry relies on upstream injection for one reason, it simply works all day, everyday. I would stay far far away from post pump injection.

Reactions: Fedri and J20770

Vacuum Thingymajigger

Apr 20, 2018
Real Name
Carlito Pozon
@Fedri Update on the LX conversion (LTD3 to LTD6). Oh man, I wish It had done this sooner. I had this machine sitting in the basement as the CAT pump was broken and due to the fact that I need two 20 amp to use all the features including the heater. I was using a very old 1003 speedster with 1/3 hp pump and weaker vacuum before and I sold it for $700 (got it for $800 3yrs ago). But comparing the LTD6 to the old speedster is night and day.
I used the machine for condo cleaning yesterday and with 3 cords (1 for heater), its truckmount performance at 30 ft. I think Mytee should have sold these machines as 3 cords 15 amps rather than 2 20 amps.

Attachments

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Once you break in your motors, you will be shocked at the performance.
I can't wait to break mine as well, I still didn't use my LX vacs, as I am waiting for my diaphragm pumps arriving tomorrow, the weather is great starting Wednesday and will be perfect to put in my summer equipment, very excited.

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
@Fedri Update on the LX conversion (LTD3 to LTD6). Oh man, I wish It had done this sooner. I had this machine sitting in the basement as the CAT pump was broken and due to the fact that I need two 20 amp to use all the features including the heater. I was using a very old 1003 speedster with 1/3 hp pump and weaker vacuum before and I sold it for $700 (got it for $800 3yrs ago). But comparing the LTD6 to the old speedster is night and day.
I used the machine for condo cleaning yesterday and with 3 cords (1 for heater), its truckmount performance at 30 ft. I think Mytee should have sold these machines as 3 cords 15 amps rather than 2 20 amps.
Nice, did you use the kit that I mailed you? And how are they holding up? I believe you have modified it a little for them to stay stable? What do you think about the performance of the LX vacs? I know you said that it's a TM performance at 30ft but did you get a good water recovery? How about the air flow?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I agree mytee should make it with 3 cords instead of 2 20amp.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
If I could have an etm that used my vehicles alternator and a battery setup I would be all over that. I dont doubt for a second the power of etms or the efficiency. I prefer my brushless electric rc cars to old nitro ones. I just dont want to run cords or use a generator. The concept of quieter cleaning and less maintenance is great. I'm happy that some of you are working on making it more practical.
Love my brushless Slash Ultimate!

Vacuum Thingymajigger

Apr 20, 2018
Real Name
Carlito Pozon
Nice, did you use the kit that I mailed you? And how are they holding up? I believe you have modified it a little for them to stay stable? What do you think about the performance of the LX vacs? I know you said that it's a TM performance at 30ft but did you get a good water recovery? How about the air flow?
I was doing a 2 room and a living room condo and not using the auto pump out. I have to fill the fresh water tank 3 times too. One full tank for each room so the water flow and pressure is very good. Filling it up with hot tap water and the heater makes it really hot. The vacuum is really good seeing the rush of water on the clear sight tube of my Zipper wand.
Yes I am using Goomer’s kit that you sent and added a stainless ring to make it stronger and press on the gaskets evenly. I think it will hold. I have to add fan to this as the air exhaust is so hot.
The Pumptec with M58 motor combined with the trailing LX vac is also not tripping the 15 amp breaker.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I was doing a 2 room and a living room condo and not using the auto pump out. I have to fill the fresh water tank 3 times too. One full tank for each room so the water flow and pressure is very good. Filling it up with hot tap water and the heater makes it really hot. The vacuum is really good seeing the rush of water on the clear sight tube of my Zipper wand.
Yes I am using Goomer’s kit that you sent and added a stainless ring to make it stronger and press on the gaskets evenly. I think it will hold. I have to add fan to this as the air exhaust is so hot.
The Pumptec with M58 motor combined with the trailing LX vac is also not tripping the 15 amp breaker.
Did you use the pump tech in the same line as lx? Was it a 15amp line?