Mytee air hog vac booster 7303

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
If I could have an etm that used my vehicles alternator and a battery setup I would be all over that. I dont doubt for a second the power of etms or the efficiency. I prefer my brushless electric rc cars to old nitro ones. I just dont want to run cords or use a generator. The concept of quieter cleaning and less maintenance is great. I'm happy that some of you are working on making it more practical.
The auragen is being updated and will be the cat's meow. I thought they were out of business, but just updating the website. Cool things on the horizon.

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Lmao!!!!!!! Yea hes a cranky little bastard!!! And hes one of those guys that's nice and you think hes alright then he ducks out...
Dr Jekyll mr. Hyde personality. Yea hes alright. I dont know him well, but hes living out his "thor" fantasy online....whatever...
chuckles

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
BTW on all residential carpets but Berber I crb the prespray and after extraction. (I Don’t after extraction on Berber) Even a crb can help dry time keeping the fibers up. I almost always groom after the final crb too. How much work you put into it was a lot to do with outcome as you’ve been finding.
Or you have the option of a $40,000 Tm, having to do 5-10 jobs a day, none of which are done perfectly because you need to pay off that TM, and before your 60 have your back be aching because you pushed endlessly,..... just my opinion of course.
Are you concerned with dirty/soily crb brushes dirtying the carpet if you are using it post-extraction? (my natural instinct is that would be a concern!)

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Are you concerned with dirty/soily crb brushes dirtying the carpet if you are using it post-extraction? (my natural instinct is that would be a concern!)
Cleaning a crb takes 5 mins at most. You simply get used to it. If I don’t crb the final, I use a grooming brush. The only time I don’t groom carpet that’s able to be groomed after cleaning is if I need to mask imperfections for whatever reason. My CRB gets used more then any single piece of equipment I have.

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Cleaning a crb takes 5 mins at most. You simply get used to it. If I don’t crb the final, I use a grooming brush. The only time I don’t groom carpet that’s able to be groomed after cleaning is if I need to mask imperfections for whatever reason. My CRB gets used more then any single piece of equipment I have.
Agree that CRB gets much use.

And, ironically I personally took the brushes out of the CRB yesterday and cleaned the brush wells and you are right. Pretty quick process and yes a lot of material does build up in there. Am happy to have cleaned that out!

I still feel like using the same CRB to post groom (even after cleaning) could lead to depositing behind a lot of smaller dust and debris or somehow dirty the freshly cleaned fibers since ether brushes roll through all sorts fo nasty stuff.

However, I imagine this has not been your experience as this is part of your process.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Agree that CRB gets much use.

And, ironically I personally took the brushes out of the CRB yesterday and cleaned the brush wells and you are right. Pretty quick process and yes a lot of material does build up in there. Am happy to have cleaned that out!

I still feel like using the same CRB to post groom (even after cleaning) could lead to depositing behind a lot of smaller dust and debris or somehow dirty the freshly cleaned fibers since ether brushes roll through all sorts fo nasty stuff.

However, I imagine this has not been your experience as this is part of your process.
Using the same crb to groom is discussting, for post groom I highly recommend the sebo, use the Sebo only to groom.

In this video I used my Trex and at the end of the video I am using my sebo to groom

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I do have two crbs for jobs. 17” brush pro, and a host is only for grooming. I’d never use a dirty crb after cleaning. Crb Cleaning is a must. That’s their biggest weakness they get dirty lightning fast. In fact I really want to replace my first crb with the new mytee shark.
Lately I’ve been learning more patience and wand grooming. Can wait I’ll be getting in my third Dang Wand this Thursday. Excited to test out the Bentley Dang Swivel.

Reactions: Select and Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I do have two crbs for jobs. 17” brush pro, and a host is only for grooming. I’d never use a dirty crb after cleaning. Crb Cleaning is a must. That’s their biggest weakness they get dirty lightning fast. In fact I really want to replace my first crb with the new mytee shark.
Lately I’ve been learning more patience and wand grooming. Can wait I’ll be getting in my third Dang Wand this Thursday. Excited to test out the Bentley Dang Swivel.
bentley dang wand :happy:

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
bentley dang wand :happy:
I’ve heard a lot of good things already about it. There’s not many out there yet. I’ll be one of a handfew testing out for Tony Dang

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I’ve heard a lot of good things already about it. There’s not many out there yet. I’ll be one of a handfew testing out for Tony Dang
I just searched for a Bentley dang wand and couldn't find anything, is there a such wand? If there is I want to know about it. Or are you confused with the names? Mytee Bentley wand and that's what I have and if that's what you are getting it is a great wand, glides the easiest of all the wands I can guarantee you.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Tony Dang is taking the Mytee Bentley and turning it into a Dang Bentley. There’s not many out there yet. Mine will be here tomorrow.

Reactions: Ymetimme and Fedri

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Bentley swivelhead wand is made by Mytee. Fantastic wand for a very low price. I have one.
Then I have a couple of Devastator Swivelhead wands. Much more money but built like a tank.
Then we have the Dang wand which I'm not fan of.
Never heard of a Bentley Dang wands though. :)

Reactions: Ymetimme and Fedri

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Tony Dang is taking the Mytee Bentley and turning it into a Dang Bentley. There’s not many out there yet. Mine will be here tomorrow.

Then Tony Dang is doing a knock off of the Bentley. I can guarantee you @John LaBarbera is not involved with this at tall.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke