Mytee air hog vac booster 7303 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mytee air hog vac booster 7303

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
So nothing with those larger motors has been tweaked to allow Ametek to declare them portable approved???
Does cross American modify them in any way???

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
So nothing with those larger motors has been tweaked to allow Ametek to declare them portable approved???
Does cross American modify them in any way???
Yes they cut some of them off to make them fit
They cut off one of the mounting tabs and a portion of the exhaust nozzle

• Haha
Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
YOU as a consumer have every right to bit!!! Free country, freedom of speech!! At least you tried to work it out......

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
fwiw its easy to get good dry times @ 150-200psi.

which is okay for a light rinse for maybe post encap to remove more soil.

definitely way too light for deep cleaning residential pile in homes with dog oil, drink spills, etc.

in my opinion your skimming the surface so yes dry times are great. Even higher flow the pressure still is too low for my tastes
OK there is a very well known (at least to me) guy in ATL on youtube running a carpet biz. Im not saying he is preaching gospel but he has obviously found success and from what I see on his many videos gets carpets clean! which is what customers want. Anyway....

I heard him say recently he prefers low flow (4 - so he has I believe 4 jets on his wand so each jet would be a 1 flow if I'm not mistaken) and higher pressure. He says that combination works for him. He does seem to wand slowly over soiled areas and maybe multiple passes but for him it doesn't seem to over wet and gives real good dry times based on the one specific video I have seen where he is stating the carpet is practically dry after cleaning.

For those reasons I am considering the same low flow higher pressure (450 -550) as I evolve in the game.

Thoughts?

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
OK there is a very well known (at least to me) guy in ATL on youtube running a carpet biz. Im not saying he is preaching gospel but he has obviously found success and from what I see on his many videos gets carpets clean! which is what customers want. Anyway....

I heard him say recently he prefers low flow (4 - so he has I believe 4 jets on his wand so each jet would be a 1 flow if I'm not mistaken) and higher pressure. He says that combination works for him. He does seem to wand slowly over soiled areas and maybe multiple passes but for him it doesn't seem to over wet and gives real good dry times based on the one specific video I have seen where he is stating the carpet is practically dry after cleaning.

For those reasons I am considering the same low flow higher pressure (450 -550) as I evolve in the game.

Thoughts?
Truman steamers???

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat

Thoughts?
Acp is wrong again, he might have high flow vs a porty guy but he finishes 4 rooms in 45 min, how is that a thorough rinsing? The porty guy slows down and takes his time with a low flow and probably does a better rinsing then ACP and his like. I don't buy some one comes and tells us that he finishes 4 rooms in 45 min but still he does better job.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
If someone tells me 4 rooms in 45 min that will include set up and tidy up, with pre vacuum and pre agitation and plus extraction, something is wrong here.
Yep I agree fedri. No way in hell. If it's possible please teach us ACP!!!

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Acp is wrong again, he might have high flow vs a porty guy but he finishes 4 rooms in 45 min, how is that a thorough rinsing? The porty guy slows down and takes his time with a low flow and probably does a better rinsing then ACP and his like. I don't buy some one comes and tells us that he finishes 4 rooms in 45 min but still he does better job.
In all fairness I haven't read where ACP states he does things this fast. But I think he is running about as big a truck/ system you could run so maybe so..

Im, just talking about flow here on the wand. Again, this guy on YT makes a strong case for low flow higher pressure and is getting good results.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Yep I agree fedri. No way in hell. If it's possible please teach us ACP!!!
I already know what acp will say, buy a tm. He has a point where a tm is faster to set up and tidy up, but still even with a tm power you can't finish that quick. Finishing that quick means that the taking away from the quality of work away, a porty guy can be slower but at least he is putting more effort and at the end it equals to the same drying times.