Mytee air hog vac booster 7303 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mytee air hog vac booster 7303

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I just sent a message to john over at mytee. Apparently even running one pump on the twin lx model I will get a additional 180 cfms and 130' of lift!!!! With just one motor on! Does the smaller unit with the filter get the same?? I wonder if it uses the same motor. My only concern is I may need a generator with all these cords.
Well by next week I'm going to pull the trigger.
I'm going off your guys knowledge and thanks for all the help!!

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I have a new lx 6.6 motor if you need something to experiment. I did take the bottom off, but it easily went back on and sealed

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I have a new lx 6.6 motor if you need something to experiment. I did take the bottom off, but it easily went back on and sealed
Well I have four of them
But I may be interested if we looking to get rid of it

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
It’s useless to me. I took the “case” apart? I guess that’s what you call it. But never even applied power to the motor. If you recall before I had the jag my portable has one 6.6 I was going to upgrade it to a lx. I’d sell it dirt cheap since I took it apart like $50. If I don’t sell it I may experiment at some point with it.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
It’s useless to me. I took the “case” apart? I guess that’s what you call it. But never even applied power to the motor. If you recall before I had the jag my portable has one 6.6 I was going to upgrade it to a lx. I’d sell it dirt cheap since I took it apart like $50. If I don’t sell it I may experiment at some point with it.
Pm me I'm sure we can work something out

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I just sent a message to john over at mytee. Apparently even running one pump on the twin lx model I will get a additional 180 cfms and 130' of lift!!!! With just one motor on! Does the smaller unit with the filter get the same?? I wonder if it uses the same motor. My only concern is I may need a generator with all these cords.
Well by next week I'm going to pull the trigger.
I'm going off your guys knowledge and thanks for all the help!!
The old style with the lint hog booster has the 3 stage high powered vac motor. Still produces not the same but similar power like the lx vacs. If you are going with the new lx booster and planning to use the auto dump make sure you get a mytee filter and bunch of piglet filters. They are $9.99 for 25, you can reuse them but I don't because too discussed to clean them. I just throw the used one and put a brand new.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
To run an etm you will need a propane heater, may be power reels to make things easy to rewind, a solution reel and garden hose reel. What kind of a vehicle do you have? I run all of this from a mini van, I will eventually upgrade to a bigger van in the near future when I have a parking space.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Can wait to get a hose reels. Man rolling 100-200ft by hand isn’t fun.

Reactions: Fedri

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Can wait to get a hose reels. Man rolling 100-200ft by hand isn’t fun.
Even if using a reel i would still break them up. This way you can drag out what is needed then take next cuff off of reel and hook to machine. That way if you only need 75' your machine isnt dragging water and air through 200' of unnecessary hose. They also help if you keep flipping your wand over everytime you set it down like i do lol.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Even if using a reel i would still break them up. This way you can drag out what is needed then take next cuff off of reel and hook to machine. That way if you only need 75' your machine isnt dragging water and air through 200' of unnecessary hose. They also help if you keep flipping your wand over everytime you set it down like i do lol.
One of these days I’ll get one. Being so deep into carpets so quick I acquired some very useful equipment. Mostly stuff I use commonly but have made a few mistakes. $700 on magnetic ads was a waste! And some equipment purchases weren’t the best, but most proved to be. After I get the Orbot, and Brush Pro paid for, a custom wand and hose wheel is next. Then my 2019 goal is to get a Van that looks nice and runs well. I so need a mechanic in AZ to bring my Van to. I’ve got so much worked out, I’m 99% sure to make it run perfectly it needs a EGR sensor and vacuum lines for the EGR put back in place. But so many mechanics are crooks. I’ve been so busy, and when it’s 20 degrees out here my fingers don’t work as well as they did 20 years ago!