Mytee Air Series 23 For Sale Used Only 1 Time | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mytee Air Series 23 For Sale Used Only 1 Time

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Mytee Air Series 23 For Sale Used Only 1 Time. Worked great if you have a Mytee LTD 5 or just about any other Mytee portable model. It hooks up directly to the exhaust of these portables and turns it into a 4x4 Series/Paralellel set up. A real ETM. You will need a lot of electricity but the suction on these set ups is up there with an entry level TM.

First $350 takes it. This is half price. Notice the wheels still have the plastic coverings on them

Here's link to a retailer's web site that sold this unit. https://tts-products.com/mytee-air-23la-low-amp-booster.html

IMG_3537.JPG
IMG_3538.JPG
IMG_3539.JPG
IMG_3540.JPG
IMG_3541.JPG

Reactions: Luky and Jimsteam

Nehemiahq

Jul 31, 2018
Edinburg, tx
Real Name
Nehemiah Quiroga
I just got a Ltd 12 and I'm curious how it'll work with that set up. What's your reason for selling if you don't mind? At 350 it's a very good deal

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I just got a Ltd 12 and I'm curious how it'll work with that set up. What's your reason for selling if you don't mind? At 350 it's a very good deal
I was running a portable and wanted to get more power. I eventually had a Little Giant propane heater, Mytee M5, Air Hog booster out from and the Air Series 23 behind the M5. It was a 6 vacuum motored, fuel fired heat ETM. Too many electrical cords plus I had to run a generator for the extra electricity. Decided to just get a TM. Only used it one time. It's brand new and you can't get them anymore from what I hear.