Mytee Lite no solution at wand. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mytee Lite no solution at wand.

jits1980

Feb 3, 2020
Real Name
Jay Nag
Hi Guys i bought a Mytee lite a few years ago and only used it a few times. I tried to use it this past weekend, but realized that no solution was coming through the wand. The pump works as i hear it when it turns on, but nothing gets past the Quick Connect Valve. I took the valve off and water was coming through when no valve connected. Once i reconnected the valve pump runs or sometimes turns off. Not sure if too much pressure is on the pump. I also tried changing out the quick connect valve from the wand to see if anything changes, but it was same result. Any help would be appreciated. Hopefully its not the pump.

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Put a male fitting on the end and see if water flows out with the pump on. Next step is checking your in and out supply lines to pump. Then whether the pump is primed.

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
You could also remove the quick connect at the tool end of your hose to see if water flows but I’d just check both ends of your hose and machine with a male fitting to see where the water is stopping.

jits1980

Feb 3, 2020
Real Name
Jay Nag
Thanks for your tips. So now I know when I directly hook up the wand to the machine water sprays. When male end only in machine it sprays. When connected to the solution line no spray. Maybe solution line clogged? Anyway to clean it or test?

gborris

Dec 27, 2018
Real Name
Grant Borris
Remove the jet and try to spray. Check the inside of the jet and clean it

jits1980

Feb 3, 2020
Real Name
Jay Nag
So I used air to clean the line some water came out. I hooked it all back up and worked for few seconds then stopped spraying and motor stopped. When I disconnected the wand and put a male in it worked fine. I also cleaned out the line in the wand. Not sure if it’s the line or the wand.

jits1980

Feb 3, 2020
Real Name
Jay Nag
Hooked up the wand directly to the machine and spray is good. I’m thinking maybe my solution line has a kink in it. I’ll try to remove it from the vacuum hose