Mytee LTD 5 or Mytee's New Dual Vac LX Booster with Pumpout and 1,200 PSI Water Hog?

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Ok so it's time for me to get a new portable. My last one was the Mytee M5 and it is still running but my buddy is using it. So time for me to get another on. I've been looking at the Mytee M5 but now @John LaBarbera has posted that he has a new dual vac LX booster with a pumpout and a 1,200 psi Water Hog. Not sure which way to go but I need to figure it out fast. So anyone have any input on these three different machines? John?

Reactions: John LaBarbera

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
Ok so it's time for me to get a new portable. My last one was the Mytee M5 and it is still running but my buddy is using it. So time for me to get another on. I've been looking at the Mytee M5 but now @John LaBarbera has posted that he has a new dual vac LX booster with a pumpout and a 1,200 psi Water Hog. Not sure which way to go but I need to figure it out fast. So anyone have any input on these three different machines? John?
You should come down when you get a chance and I’ll show them to you. I favor the modular booster LX and Water Hog and the Escape LX

neldenmiller

Dec 5, 2017
Real Name
Alex Miller
If I got one of the single vacuum LX booster when I bought my new ETM LX in December, is there anyway to get the dual vac model in it’s place? I really wished I would have known and waited for the dual vac lx booster. I love the ETM LX I got in December.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Also, i'm getting confused. Whats the difference between the LX Booster and the Escape LX? Can you possible post pictures of them so I understand better? Thanks!

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I wouldn't get 2 separate equipment unless if you will build an etm, get ltd5 so it would be easy to transport since this is going to be a portable.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
ltd5 is one unit with extraction, recover and solution tanks, and a nice 500psi pump. Its all compact easy to transport and easy to set up and also get the transport tray if you have high rises.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
How ever if anyone is interested to build a powerful etm with limited space then I would go with the new 2 corded lx booster and a single booster for longer hose runs combination with the 1000psi new water hog.

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
How ever if anyone is interested to build a powerful etm with limited space then I would go with the new 2 corded lx booster and a single booster for longer hose runs combination with the 1000psi new water hog.
Mytee is only building the dual motor booster but you can run it in one cord, one motor or two cords 2 motors.
The new Water Hog has 400-1200 psi pump. Auto fill with an approx 8 or 9 gal tank.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
@John LaBarbera , Thanks for the links. My next question is could I run an Air Series 23 off the exhaust of the 7303LX Air Hog Booster, like I could on a Mytee LTD5?

Also, do you have any links to pictures of the Water Hog?

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Johnny, seriously if you will be using under 175' of hose you won't need a rear booster at all. These 2 motors have TM power, it's unbelievable.

Are the LX motors he same motors that are in the LTD 5? AS for the rear booster, I already have one so I want to know if it can be used with the 7303LX Air Hog.