Mytee LX Vac Motors

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Because I’m a rebel and if I’m not taking stuff apart and warranties mean nothing to me. Here’s the inside of a 6.6 LX motor vs a standard 6.6 motor. Almost time to head and and rejoin the family. It’s crazy the huge design difference.

Attachments

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Now that I have two 6.6” motors however it wouldn’t take much just to run them together. Output on first motor would go to input of second motor?

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Now that I have two 6.6” motors however it wouldn’t take much just to run them together. Output on first motor would go to input of second motor?
You definitely want to put the vacuum with higher cfm's as your second in the series virtual workout good seems how you original motor can just go right back in its spot

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
You definitely want to put the vacuum with higher cfm's as your second in the series virtual workout good seems how you original motor can just go right back in its spot
I like the cut of your jib! Lol

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
That’s exactly what I’ll do. Put my original motor back in it’s place and run the LX motor behind it :)

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I like the cut of your jib! Lol
Thank you. I love being able to help people out specially when they're starting in this business there's a lot of misinformation out there. And let me tell you both those Motors absolutely blow up we used to use out of the water they will both I'll perform the old school 7.2 s

Reactions: Ed Valentine

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Well I like not just learning about carpet cleaning. But when I’m in head deep I like learning about making my equipment custom, learning self repair, self improvement. Almost all the big dogs on here are smarter then this block head but having a 2 (6.6) motor extractor, along with the used Jag 8.4 I just got a foot in the door now!

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Well I like not just learning about carpet cleaning. But when I’m in head deep I like learning about making my equipment custom, learning self repair, self improvement. Almost all the big dogs on here are smarter then this block head but having a 2 (6.6) motor extractor, along with the used Jag 8.4 I just got a foot in the door now!
Hey man playing with equipment enjoyable I have over 20 vacuum Motors right now all sorts of different types all sorts of different models. I've been doing this for over 20 years and have a ton of schooling and I still feel like a blockhead I don't know everything that's for sure. And any help I can provide just feel free to ask I'm happy to do it.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Well I appreciate the help. I ask a million questions. I add to the conversation in certain topic areas I have some knowledge about. Other areas I’m learning. Every night I come on. One day I hope to be able to add more then take. I’d never be content with being a coupon cleaner. I’ve been spending nearly every dollar of profit upgrading. After the 8.4 jag arrives I have pretty much every piece I need for now lol. Being on TMF allows me knowledge which leads to food on my kids plate. I don’t take that lightly. Nice these days to buy the kids shoes when they wear out, school supplies, and even getting to the point of helping others out who are in need from time to time.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Well I appreciate the help. I ask a million questions. I add to the conversation in certain topic areas I have some knowledge about. Other areas I’m learning. Every night I come on. One day I hope to be able to add more then take. I’d never be content with being a coupon cleaner. I’ve been spending nearly every dollar of profit upgrading. After the 8.4 jag arrives I have pretty much every piece I need for now lol. Being on TMF allows me knowledge which leads to food on my kids plate. I don’t take that lightly. Nice these days to buy the kids shoes when they wear out, school supplies, and even getting to the point of helping others out who are in need from time to time.
Just keep up the hard work the harder you work the luckier you get.
PS there's no such thing as luck. You will make it. Because you are willing to work hard and learn!

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Just keep up the hard work the harder you work the luckier you get.
PS there's no such thing as luck. You will make it. Because you are willing to work hard and learn!
Breaking my back for a living seems to be my lot in life! Older I get more I realize that’s all my dad ever did.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Breaking my back for a living seems to be my lot in life! Older I get more I realize that’s all my dad ever did.
Yeah my dad worked everyday all day even on the weekends. My business has gotten to the point where I don't have to do as much as I used to and can take a day off here and there but. I still work harder than my friends that work at typical40 (I also make a lot more money) and I do see a time where I will not have to do near as much as I am right now just keep with it.

Reactions: Ed Valentine

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
FWIW, My own testing shows leading with the highest CFM motor first and trailing with the highest lift motor second has the greatest effect at the wand. This has been with 6.6 and 8.4 motors in various combinations.
I'm not going to argue that the 6.6 single stage high amp combined with an 8.4 in the rear is an awesome setup. The most power I've gotten yet is 2 8.4 single stages in series but I'm waiting the show the world that one
The best balance I've seen of cfm's and lift is 2 8.4 s in series. It does have a little less lift though then the 6.6 single stage High amp and series. I will play around with an and 8.4 trailing a 6.6 hi amp single stage. PS the 6.6 standard single stage two in series would be awesome on a single chord. It could make one powerful single cord extractor. Also the 6.6 two Stage is a great Standalone unit.

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
Tim;

How many hours do you have on your JAGUAR 8.4 ETM now? What was the longest time you ran it, and how does it compare to your gasoline TM? Just wondering......

Thanks;
Ed Valentine

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Tim;

How many hours do you have on your JAGUAR 8.4 ETM now? What was the longest time you ran it, and how does it compare to your gasoline TM? Just wondering......

Thanks;
Ed Valentine
Well we have a 190 hours on it. We running on a regular basis for 10 hours straight add 150 + foot runs. and it is considerably more convenient than our gas TM especially in those big commercial jobs where we can just set it up in the Janitor's Closet the doors are locked we don't have to worry about people coming in and seeing what we're up to at night. In fact my son and I argue about which truck we're going to take. If I get stuck with the gas or I make sure I grab the cub so that if it's a small job I just grabbed the cub wham bam all done no hoses drug into the house and aggravation of winding them up. I can assure you one thing I am not buying another gas TM. Are smelly stinky and a pain in the butt to work on. Yeah the funniest thing is I'm sitting here drinking a cup of coffee while my guys are out there making me money boy appreciate there hard work.

And this morning they woke me up arguing about who gets the Jag with the little giant heateo and who gets the gasser they end up having to flip a coin.
I'm proud of my son Matt he could have said I'm the boss's son and he put me in charge so im taking it instead he flipped the coin with Cameron got the jeg and he got stuck with the gasser.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Speaking of heat, I’m thinking of using my Edic Electric Heater. Anyone use one with the Jag? Buying my jag 8.4 it will be a bit before I can buy another large expenditure.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Speaking of heat, I’m thinking of using my Edic Electric Heater. Anyone use one with the Jag? Buying my jag 8.4 it will be a bit before I can buy another large expenditure.
I do and it works great for me on the jag

Latest posts