Premium VIP
Sep 3, 2008
pa
www.dicarpetclean.com
Real Name
Frank
Business Location
United States
I just received my new Mytee Speedster today.. What a well made extractor! I like everything about this model.
Power, weight, ease of moving , well design .. Came long way from my older Speedster.. Hats off Mytee well done!
I recommend anyone in the market for a portable to check them out... I give them 5 stars!

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Troyster

Apr 24, 2013
Terrace BC
Real Name
Troy Sims
Business Location
Canada
a
I just received my new Mytee Speedster today.. What a well made extractor! I like everything about this model.
Power, weight, ease of moving , well design .. Came long way from my older Speedster.. Hats off Mytee well done!
I recommend anyone in the market for a portable to check them out... I give them 5 stars!
its a Mytee Love Story!!

Troyster

Apr 24, 2013
Terrace BC
Real Name
Troy Sims
Business Location
Canada
now go get a Air 23 and LG heater for that bad boy and blow those 33 blower TM's away!

Reactions: Frank DiGi
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
You also run a TM as well as portables dont you Frank?

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I say yes... Depends on the job too some place's like greasy buffets you need super heat and power... My new Mytee does a nice job... I like it a lot..
I have not seen of used one of the newer mytee's but from what I see and read here they are a long ways away from the portables 10 years ago.

Reactions: Troyster

Troyster

Apr 24, 2013
Terrace BC
Real Name
Troy Sims
Business Location
Canada
I say yes... Depends on the job too some place's like greasy buffets you need super heat and power... My new Mytee does a nice job... I like it a lot..
I have not seen of used one of the newer mytee's but from what I see and read here they are a long ways away from the portables 10 years ago.
Jason you need to get rid of your other porty and get a new Mytee Porty! they have really good power! My new 1005DX is way better than my Ninja Warrior! way less dry strokes and way better suction when wand meets carpet and custys saying it drying in decent times and that is without being assisted by air movers like I did with the Ninja! can't wait to spend $600 and add the Air23

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Jason you need to get rid of your other porty and get a new Mytee Porty! they have really good power! My new 1005DX is way better than my Ninja Warrior! way less dry strokes and way better suction when wand meets carpet and custys saying it drying in decent times and that is without being assisted by air movers like I did with the Ninja! can't wait to spend $600 and add the Air23
If only I had an unlimited bank account :(

Frank DiGi

Premium VIP
Sep 3, 2008
pa
www.dicarpetclean.com
Real Name
Frank
Business Location
United States
For sure.. I have older Speedster and my newer one rocks! Years ago I would said Ninja's classic was the way to go .. But Mytee set the standards for good portables..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Yes I have few nice highend place's.. They take pets and the dogs pee in the hallways waiting to get in the elevators,, So they wanted a every other week clean.. I can't get Tm only to first floors.. So 2nd and up I needed a strong portable.
Sounds like a good gig, nice steady work.