Premium VIP
Sep 3, 2008
pa
www.dicarpetclean.com
Real Name
Frank
Business Location
United States
Accounts like those are a PITA when you have them but you sure miss them if you lose them.
I had one years ago was very good money maker after 10 years we lost it to new owner .. It does hurt and it was a big pain in the.. They drove us nuts with jobs they wanted done same day... I do miss the big checks.. But we made it up last two years..

Troyster

Apr 24, 2013
Terrace BC
Real Name
Troy Sims
Business Location
Canada
I hate dealing with my PM > 30 day account then another 15 days because they always seem to lose my invoice every month and I have to chase them! I am ready to drop them pretty quick!

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I had one years ago was very good money maker after 10 years we lost it to new owner .. It does hurt and it was a big pain in the.. They drove us nuts with jobs they wanted done same day... I do miss the big checks.. But we made it up last two years..
I had a large contract that would drive me crazy that I lost, those $10k checks coming in some months made it so worth it.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I hate dealing with my PM > 30 day account then another 15 days because they always seem to lose my invoice every month and I have to chase them! I am ready to drop them pretty quick!
If it is a good account do not drop them, you will regret it. Mention to them that you have a net 30 and look into a interest charge if it goes past that.

Frank DiGi

Premium VIP
Sep 3, 2008
pa
www.dicarpetclean.com
Real Name
Frank
Business Location
United States
I had a large contract that would drive me crazy that I lost, those $10k checks coming in some months made it so worth it.
yea I know that feeling... These days some bigger accounts will take forever to get big check out... Years ago it was like clock work checks would be same day of the month...

Troyster

Apr 24, 2013
Terrace BC
Real Name
Troy Sims
Business Location
Canada
If it is a good account do not drop them, you will regret it. Mention to them that you have a net 30 and look into a interest charge if it goes past that.
that's the thing > its not great! only about 10 jobs in 7 months and promises of more work that has not materialized and checks taking longer and longer to receive! I had enough! not worth it! vacancy rate is going to get worse because projections are that our little town of 15000 will double to 30000 in the next 5 years and the region population of 27000 to 45,000 plus! no turnover means no work cleaning apts and townhouses!