Mytee's new CRB $1,299 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mytee's new CRB $1,299

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
10" for tight areas? Come on now the tight areas are non walkable areas and not required for scrubbing. 15" is perfect for me. I can do the work quicker than a 10"

I use my CRB to pick up dog hair which you'll find in tight areas. Starts are another.

Reactions: Luky

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
In reality a 10” has more like an 8” brush making it half as effective as a 15” in scrubbing and efficiency.

View attachment 75610
15 is a good all around size for residential. Can still do steps too. If needed to do alot of wide open commercial. Just join two together to clean a 30” path.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Ok I'm confused...not this one...the original devpro swivel wand was the one with issues...is that right?

I've been considering ordering the devastator without the swivel.

No offense, but getting a Devastator wand without the swivel head would be a big mistake. JMO. Tony Dang's swivel headed DEvPro was the one with all the problems. He claims they're all fixed now but only time will tell.

Reactions: Allied

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I use my CRB to pick up dog hair which you'll find in tight areas. Starts are another.
Instead of scrubbing I use my crevice tool to pick up the hair and the dust from the sides/corners and tight areas. The crb does not pick up any dog hair Johnny ;).

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Ok I'm confused...not this one...the original devpro swivel wand was the one with issues...is that right?

I've been considering ordering the devastator without the swivel.

No offense, but getting a Devastator wand without the swivel head would be a big mistake. JMO. Tony Dang's swivel headed DEvPro was the one with all the problems. He claims they're all fixed now but only time will tell.
Ok...there have been so many versions put out and i did not keep up with who made a trouble free swivel...only reason i said the devastator without it...i like how the head is designed, it looks like vac would be crazy on it.

Last edited:

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Reactions: keep it clean

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Instead of scrubbing I use my crevice tool to pick up the hair and the dust from the sides/corners and tight areas. The crb does not pick up any dog hair Johnny ;).
Well we're going to have to disagree because my CRB gets all that dog hair up.