NAMCO HUSKY? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

NAMCO HUSKY?

rryn122

May 19, 2010
Real Name
todd ryan
Business Location
United States
I just talked to a Namco Rep. I wanted to order a husky. I needed one with a plastic fresh water tank . The rep told me he could send me a husky that has a fresh water tank (not a add on tank)

I know the beast has a fresh water tank, but has anyone herd of a husky with a fresh water tank? I’ve yet to see one

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
look at specs i belie3ve their big one comes with a 10 gallon fresh water tank.....
What do you need it for????
ROTOVAC has a 27 gallon tank on their ranger.....

Reactions: rryn122

rryn122

May 19, 2010
Real Name
todd ryan
Business Location
United States
look at specs i belie3ve their big one comes with a 10 gallon fresh water tank.....
What do you need it for????
ROTOVAC has a 27 gallon tank on their ranger.....
Needed a machine made out of Aircraft aluminum. Light weight, not bulky. Limited room on our van

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
the nice thing about a namco you can clean an empty condo or apt just park in a bathroom the dump valve fits over the toilet and you can use the bathtub as your water tank

Reactions: Rick Imby

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I just talked to a Namco Rep. I wanted to order a husky. I needed one with a plastic fresh water tank . The rep told me he could send me a husky that has a fresh water tank (not a add on tank)

I know the beast has a fresh water tank, but has anyone herd of a husky with a fresh water tank? I’ve yet to see one
I took a peek at their web site. It appears they may have added some models. It seems like they only used to have 2 years ago. I think I saw 6 on there now. It looks like some have fresh water tanks and some don't.
http://www.namcomfg.com/namco3/shop/category.aspx?catid=19