jimthiel

Aug 18, 2010
georgia
Real Name
jim thiel
Business Location
United States
Hi Guys,
I just bought a used Bane-Clene Mini-mount truckmount. I was wondering if anyone has experience with this machine and also do they have any tips for hook-up? I already have it installed in my van and was looking for help hooking up all the hoses. I've used a portable for years and am new to the truck mount system. No search has yielded any info.

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
Jim, My first truckmount was a 1989 Bane-Clene Minimount. Are you having trouble hooking
up hoses into the vans coolant system? This is how you maintain hot temps for the
70 gallon auxillary tank.
Is that the problem you are having or is it something else?

Jan Sullins
American Kleen Pro

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
Jim;

I used to have one way back in '71. They are very reliable and built like a tank.

I was going to recommend speaking directly to Jan Sullins (before he posted) because he knows that system up and down and can recommend various upgrades, etc..

Another thought is to contact the manufacturer, Bane. I'm sure they will be more than glad to help.

The very best;
Ed Valentine

tcornine

Feb 5, 2010
pa
Real Name
thomas cornine
Business Location
United States
Jan I am purchasing a used Para Mount that is currently installed in a 6 x 12 trailer..I could use some tips on add on's for heat and any other help you are willing to divulge..thank you...

VCWCleaning

Sep 15, 2011
TN
Real Name
Elmer Jackson
Business Location
United States
Ive been using my Bane Mini Mount(BMM) for 8years now, and I love it! Yes you will work harder but its worth it to see my clients smille! I just purchased a new motor and water pump it still had the 1979 orig in it, I still use it Im going to till I can get more info on the CFI 2000 I just purchased for my other van.