New electric motor. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

New electric motor.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I quess tmf doesn't like cobb carpet cleaning.
Says one thing I do not understand why people on these forums choose to dislike somebody that has a differing opinion Larry Cobb is a nice guy he's willing to help anybody with any piece of equipment.

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Says one thing I do not understand why people on these forums choose to dislike somebody that has a differing opinion Larry Cobb is a nice guy he's willing to help anybody with any piece of equipment.
I agree when ever I call them for service they are the best.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I agree when ever I call them for service they are the best.
You know it's really frustrating I feel like there's so much fighting it's like high school where you're arguing about I like my foreign it's better than your Chevy and Chrysler is junk. I've talked to several of the other manufacturers in the industry and they're all nice people that really care about the customers for the most part and in the words of Rob Allen there's enough dirt for everyone

Reactions: Fedri

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
be careful with all the advice here before you know it you will have some Frankenstein needing three harbor freight gen sets to run it, and you will still have POS.

here is a little history lesson

With all the input from the brain trust here some idiot made a machine with every thing they wanted Oh my they were all virtually jerking off to this
stupid.jpg
what you need to do is match the motor you have buy the same rpm volt and amp size and shaft size no more or no less. The bane will run just fine stock. many people making 100's of thousands of dollars with banes and good chemicals and a crb.

Keep it simple stupid

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Can I add these LX vac motors to my existing system?
Yes, with these motors in series you will have plenty of muscle for 150' of 2" hose runs at high flow. My brother and I at 100' of vac hose compared his slide in 45 blower to these motors side by side sharing the TM solution line to be equal as possible. I had slightly more flow on my wand and the dry times were identical.

These motors in series will retain more cfm's and lift at distance and clean better than parallel motors with higher cfm's, but lower operating and overall lift. This isn't a popular thing to say here, but nobody makes a positive displacement blower that moves 300 CFM at a max 10" Hg for a reason....

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
be careful with all the advice here before you know it you will have some Frankenstein needing three harbor freight gen sets to run it, and you will still have POS.

here is a little history lesson

With all the input from the brain trust here some idiot made a machine with every thing they wanted Oh my they were all virtually jerking off to this View attachment 81721 what you need to do is match the motor you have buy the same rpm volt and amp size and shaft size no more or no less. The bane will run just fine stock. many people making 100's of thousands of dollars with banes and good chemicals and a crb.

Keep it simple stupid
Terje---are you telling me you would run a Bane as they designed it without adding another motor or a pair of motors?

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
Terje---are you telling me you would run a Bane as they designed it without adding another motor or a pair of motors?
I could and have done it with a bane in the past. all you need is good chemicals Bane chems are top notch to start with. and a crb machine. The bane vac tanks are big and not well suited for electric three stage motors, Now the pd blower is just fine with the large vacuum tank. F%$k the numbers. Banes have not changed in years pretty much bullet proof,

Reactions: Rick Imby