aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Been awhile since I've heard members post about the new hires & the success or non of their performances. No question, even the Lamest put a good show on for a few weeks..Then This time of the year they seem to Disenigrate into darkness.. Howz your experiences?
Many here Brag til their Peckers fall off the first week about their Hew Hires..then they Go Silent?

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
Been awhile since I've heard members post about the new hires & the success or non of their performances. No question, even the Lamest put a good show on for a few weeks..Then This time of the year they seem to Disenigrate into darkness.. Howz your experiences?
Many here Brag til their Peckers fall off the first week about their Hew Hires..then they Go Silent?
I'm on my 4th hire. 1st was temporary and occasionally helps. 2nd was a nut that lasted a week, long story. 3rd was just too slow & dumb.

4th is doing great. and I figured he would since he's only temporary. It's my neighbors grandson and he leaves for air force in 2 months. Funny thing is tho, kid can keep up with my work speed, and can smoke with the best of em.

I wanted to hold off til after winter for the permanent FT guy. Well I didn't want to but it's how it went down, and it's working good so far. Did $7k last week with him.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I'm on my 4th hire. 1st was temporary and occasionally helps. 2nd was a nut that lasted a week, long story. 3rd was just too slow & dumb.

4th is doing great. and I figured he would since he's only temporary. It's my neighbors grandson and he leaves for air force in 2 months. Funny thing is tho, kid can keep up with my work speed, and can smoke with the best of em.

I wanted to hold off til after winter for the permanent FT guy. Well I didn't want to but it's how it went down, and it's working good so far. Did $7k last week with him.
Nice! Ironic my Best Hires always ended up enlisting.as well..even the Dope Mokin Dummies..Gotta know Boot Camp Sucked for more reasosn that oNe!
I know, I know..posting on my own babble..@roballen Please do share your experiences with your last few new hires and offer us Dumb Shits some advise..master master PLEASE.

STEAM ENGINE

Dec 1, 2015
Real Name
jeff taylor
Business Location
United States
look out for them bathroom lovers lololol

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
No matter the season the all seem to fizzle out sooner or later.

Hired on kid who walked normally during the interview. Hire him and bam came up with a case of drag leg.

Last guy had perfect vision, now he can see spots on the carpet...