Online booking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Andrew1986

Aug 6, 2018
Real Name
Andrew Tetyuk
Hi, I am interested in adding online booking option on my website. I run website which I created on worldpress. But I have problems finding right booking plugin that I can use. Anyone had luck with one? Also, did anyone had problems with online appointments? For example if someone just booking regular cleaning for 2 bedrooms, but when you arrive, you find out that they need more than regular cleaning because their carpet is heavily stained? What was the customer's reaction?

Also, what are the best services to list in online booking? For example amazon only offers regular cleaning and protection

Thank you!

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
In the on line booking you can put a long description Example is...carpet steam cleaning $59/room.
Description is..... price is for a room over 50 sq ft but less that 250 sq ft. Closets are included for free with the room cleaning. Pricing is the same for fully furnished room or empty.
You can look at my website at suckituptileandcarpetcleaning.com and click on the build quote button.
The only issue I run into is a piss soaker. one person's idea of a lot of urine is different from the next person.

Andrew1986

Aug 6, 2018
Real Name
Andrew Tetyuk
Is housecall pro the best one to use? The think I do not like is that customers will be redirected from my website to housecall pro website. Anyone have done it other ways?

Andrew1986

Aug 6, 2018
Real Name
Andrew Tetyuk
Is it best if customer pays after cleaning with credit card or cash, or pays when they make booking? What should I do if customer refuses to pay after cleaning or ask to pay later with invoice? Thank you!

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
I love the one where the customer (just had one today) where they wanted a sofa cleaned and I asked if the three loose back cushions were attached or removable only to find out its a sofa sectional.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
I think you would have problems if you asked them to prepay.

If a customer refuses to pay after the cleaning then either you did not do a good job or you got a customer that wants a free cleaning which is a customer you don't want.

Andrew1986

Aug 6, 2018
Real Name
Andrew Tetyuk
I think you would have problems if you asked them to prepay.

If a customer refuses to pay after the cleaning then either you did not do a good job or you got a customer that wants a free cleaning which is a customer you don't want.
So what do you do in that case? Sorry the reason I am asking is I only did commercial and never had problems with payment.

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
So what do you do in that case? Sorry the reason I am asking is I only did commercial and never had problems with payment.
Just look them straight in the eye and tell them you will come back tonight and burn their house down while they are sleeping. Most people don't want to risk that you are joking.