JenntecJohn

Mar 20, 2015
Bay City MI
www.jenntec.com
Real Name
john racine
Business Location
United States
I recently upgraded to a vibe from a lesser machine. I love the machine, but the pad driver only uses velcro and spins my BonnetPro pads off the machine. I own several hundred dollars worth of these so I’d like to use them up. I called Orbot and asked if they made a brush driver or anything else that would hang on to pads other than their Supersorbs. They basically said sorry about your luck. Has anyone come up with a remedy to this issue?

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
I've tried a couple different kinds of pads with no issues. Only time I had a problem was when I ran the pads too dry.

Reactions: alexus

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
I recently upgraded to a vibe from a lesser machine. I love the machine, but the pad driver only uses velcro and spins my BonnetPro pads off the machine. I own several hundred dollars worth of these so I’d like to use them up. I called Orbot and asked if they made a brush driver or anything else that would hang on to pads other than their Supersorbs. They basically said sorry about your luck. Has anyone come up with a remedy to this issue?
I also have the Orbot Vibe, love the machine, however i am not having any problems with pads. I use the super zorbs and bonnet pro ironman pads also micro fiber with scrub strips and plain micro fiber. all work well