Premium Membership Upgrade Perks *FREE SEO, VIDEOS & MORE!* | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Premium Membership Upgrade Perks *FREE SEO, VIDEOS & MORE!*

Support

Staff member
Administrator
May 13, 2012
Real Name
Robert Allen III
Joined for the year, love this place.
Thank you!

Everyone please remember there is a 7 business day turn around on video creation, follow the guidelines within the 2nd post of this thread and you will have the videos made within that time frame, thank you!

Support

Staff member
Administrator
May 13, 2012
Real Name
Robert Allen III
Just FYI, all Premium Members have do-follow backlinks inside their signatures and all Regular members have no-follow.

Adding the new private room today as requested in another thread as well :)

Reactions: extremeservices

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
hey i sent you guys couple emails its been over 2 weeks and haven't received no videos yet i'm still waiting so i can put them onto my new website my designer has been waiting for awhile now just checking in because i don't even get no emails nor pms the last email i got was regarding my logo i sent that and haven't received even a reply back yet on delays or nothing.....

Not complaining just seeing what's up sent a pm to you tre admin

Thanks please let me no

Have a great weekend!

LFC

Premium VIP
Oct 8, 2009
England
www.kleenrightuk.co.uk
Real Name
Mike McNally
Business Location
United Kingdom
hey i sent you guys couple emails its been over 2 weeks and haven't received no videos yet i'm still waiting so i can put them onto my new website my designer has been waiting for awhile now just checking in because i don't even get no emails nor pms the last email i got was regarding my logo i sent that and haven't received even a reply back yet on delays or nothing.....

Thanks please let me no

Have a great weekend!
Me too

Support

Staff member
Administrator
May 13, 2012
Real Name
Robert Allen III

Thanks please let me no

Have a great weekend!
I just sent you both cleaning videos, please accept the invitation on Google Drive in order to receive them. Apologize for that delay.
LFC, Have you followed the directions here: http://www.truckmountforums.com/thr...perks-free-seo-videos-more.32439/#post-341649 ?

I checked the shop email and dont see any emails from your email address nor company name, unless I am overlooking something. I still need your Logo & Phone # in order to place them on the video.

Thanks!

LFC

Premium VIP
Oct 8, 2009
England
www.kleenrightuk.co.uk
Real Name
Mike McNally
Business Location
United Kingdom
I just sent you both cleaning videos, please accept the invitation on Google Drive in order to receive them. Apologize for that delay.

LFC, Have you followed the directions here: http://www.truckmountforums.com/thr...perks-free-seo-videos-more.32439/#post-341649 ?

I checked the shop email and dont see any emails from your email address nor company name, unless I am overlooking something. I still need your Logo & Phone # in order to place them on the video.

Thanks!
No, I said I will be able to put my own Logo and number on the video. So if you just want to send me the rug cleaning video, or a link to download it, I'll be fine with that. Cheers.

Reactions: extremeservices

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada

Thanks!

Thanks sir love the videos!!

Reactions: admin

ffej

Dec 14, 2011
ca
Real Name
jeff erickson
Business Location
United States
Signed up finally Tre and Ill check the thread to see whats next. Still working on website. But happy with the offer and the site!

Reactions: admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
I am working on everyones videos today! You will receive an email from us on how to download them from Google Drive by tomorrow evening.

I have also updated the Premium Membership with even more perks such as Do Follow Blog Backlinks, Stock Photos and more to come!

Support

Staff member
Administrator
May 13, 2012
Real Name
Robert Allen III
Pinosan Videos has been sent.
Sonny Cohen Videos sent!
Decker Sent

I believe everyone has been caught up, if you have not received your neutral video please send me a conversation Support

Thanks again for supporting TMF!

Reactions: Decker