Prochem everest 408 or titan 575? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Prochem everest 408 or titan 575?

Marquis Taylor

Dec 6, 2016
Real Name
Marquis Taylor
Prochem everest 408 or titan 575?which is better. This will be my first truckmount And I'm stuck between the two. Originally wad gonna purchase a new cds 4.8 but haven't heard alot of good things.

Sent from my LG-K330 using TMF Forums mobile app

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
Prochem everest 408 or titan 575?which is better. This will be my first truckmount And I'm stuck between the two. Originally wad gonna purchase a new cds 4.8 but haven't heard alot of good things.

Have you looked at the Prochem Apex? Same blower as the Everest and I like the kubota engine.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Haven't heard good things about a cds? Seriously?
Prob one of the most dependable machines made ...hands down.
To answer you'Re question though both machines are proven and will serve you well look at warranties and the customer service if I was you.

seagrtj

Jun 28, 2011
MO
Real Name
Todd Seagraves
Business Location
United States

Curious as to what bad things you have heard about the CDS.

seagrtj

Jun 28, 2011
MO
Real Name
Todd Seagraves
Business Location
United States
Low suction,low heat and supposedly cost you more in gas then its says it'll save you.Just a few things but not sure how accurate those claims are.

Low suction claims would just be false. The CDS has a Tuthill 4006 blower. plenty of suction.
Heat... Well, yes, compared to a TM with an engine, the heat is not as high. you are able to maintain 210-220 degree water cleaning. Can't really speak on the fuel consumption, I'm sure it is so negligible that it isn't worth the though.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Low suction claims would just be false. The CDS has a Tuthill 4006 blower. plenty of suction.
Heat... Well, yes, compared to a TM with an engine, the heat is not as high. you are able to maintain 210-220 degree water cleaning. Can't really speak on the fuel consumption, I'm sure it is so negligible that it isn't worth the though.
Salsa units will hit 220 to 240 on a good day they still have plenty of heat maybe just not as much as some bigger heat exchange units BUT alot of people don't realize what alot of manufacturers do to achieve those temps mainly restriction on the blower and engine it's not good for either components.
I ordered my cds intentionally without salsa and run a small eurotec burner last step before the solution leaves the truck and in all seriousness I burn about 5 bucks a week in diesel and I run consistant 280 degrees regardless of outside temps.

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
My Everest is five years old. With 1500 hours. It's not used every day. Mostly on commercial accounts. Don't do a whole lot of residential. Love it though

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums