aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
No offense taken. In fact, I'm not sure I get offended at anything, kinda sociopathic in that way lol.

I thought you knew something I didn't. I've turned a lot of people at the gym on to that stuff. I want my check dang it!
KNOW THIS...ALOHA is UN Offendable!

Carpet Cops

Nov 25, 2014
www.carpetcops.ie
Real Name
Aivaras Briaunys
Business Location
Ireland {Republic}
Glutamine
Never used glutamine, not saying it is bad, but essentials is protein, amino acids, creatine , after them there is dozens supplements which could be used, most of them only to squeeze money from you , also too much affecting your liver

Carpet Bob

May 11, 2016
Real Name
Bob Mornar
Anyone take Protein shakes,If so are they any good?
I used to take this stuff called Havoc but it actually got pulled off the market for being to close to steroids. I had spectacular gains but realized the health risks werent worth it.

Now I just try to mix my reps up at the gym. I will do sets of 12, 10, 6, 8 on different weeks to keep my body guessing.

Protein shakes are great though if your not getting enough in your regular diet. Just dont spill them because you will definitely have to call a carpet cleaner because they stain.

Reactions: aloha one

kellyon

Jul 25, 2017
Real Name
kelly grin
Recently I started to attend the gym and my trainer advised me to drink protein shake additionally. Going to start drinking it soon

Chris F.

Aug 23, 2015
Real Name
Ciprian Fiastru
Yes I use Jym products , the owner Jim Stoppani is the whole package he is trying to educate people not just sell products. Just search him on google.

Reactions: Jose Holguin

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Recently I started to attend the gym and my trainer advised me to drink protein shake additionally. Going to start drinking it soon
I drink the Premier line protein shakes. Sometimes for meal replacement and before and after my workout. 30 grams of protein along with vitamins. I get them at BJs Wholesale. 12packs usually run 18bucks. Even less with coupons. They are basically the same as muscle milk. I like the convenience of not having to blend the powder and the flavors are great.