Psychic , u-r, but brainwashed blind! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Psychic , u-r, but brainwashed blind!

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
If I die I will get burnt to ashes and thown ito the ocean

or my body will be chopped in pieces and feed the pigs with it I will not feel a thing anymore

Joseph Rogers

Premium VIP
Dec 9, 2010
VA
Real Name
Jim Bob
Business Location
United States
My bad. My dates were off a bit. Constantine wasn't until 4th century AD. By this point in time Jesus's ideas had spread some, but there were a lot of splinter groups.

Constantine was a Roman Emperor who declared a particular version to be the State Religion. It got ugly, but it was because of the structure provided by him that the church you go to now exists. As a number of splintered groups, there was little cohesion in the Church. There were Councils, like that of Nicea, that tried to implement universal beliefs, but it just wasn't working...

I will be the first to admit that I don't know nearly as much about things like this as I would prefer to...but we all have to prioritize. Apologies for the mistake on dates earlier.

Mr. Slide

Check out sliders , the quick change GLIDES !
Jun 18, 2008
Calif. U.S.A.
Real Name
ALAN BUSH
Business Location
United States
If I die I will get burnt to ashes and thown ito the ocean

or my body will be chopped in pieces and feed the pigs with it I will not feel a thing anymore
That's cool. but your spirit lives on, and will continue to learn and grow.
Cheers, AL

owenscott

Aug 6, 2009
Friggin Cold Upstate NY
Real Name
Stop snoopin u homo
Business Location
United States
Cold reading. Every thing she does can be done thru cold reading.
Im not saying mediums .... or that type ..doesnt exist ... ive seen crazy family ties type stuff with xwife. Wake in the middle of the night ... called her dad just as the ambulance was pulling up out front for her gram who lives with her dad. 1250 miles away from where we were living. Not the onky time either ... crazzy ... bhut this lady ... ahhhh not so much.