CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Funny a simple machine with a complete video of how to use it lofl :)

This portable seems 10 times better then the rotovas systems and the starter package does not have SCAM all over it like the Rotovac starter package.

Nautilus Extreme MXE-500APF 12gal 500psi Dual 8.4" Vacuums Starter Package Bundle Hoses Wand Carpet Cleaning Machine FREE Shipping [MXE-500APF]

CCWorks---Have you ever called the Nautilus customer service? Oh wait they don't have a customer service number that I could find with Google.

Why is it funny that a completely new concept (that mytee later copied) comes with video instruction that anyone (except CCWorks and Will) could figure out?

Pretty funny how one of the starter packages you linked to has a Rotovac in it....

So you have not responded to anything I said----What starter package out there besides the CFX can you put in a Car?

How many versions of the Mytee Booster were Recalled?
The Mytee breeze body is small, a lot better then the CFX too.
Mytee 2008 speedster models are small

Reactions: Troyster

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
If you follow the thread you will see a couple of other CFX owners stated the opposite opinion as to yours and CCWorks.

Joe and I had a completely different experience with Rotovac than you and CCWorks are claiming to have.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Not too sure if Mytee Copied Rotovac.
@@Deron06 said he thought up the duel vac booster with pump out. I do not know.
I know I mentioned a Duel vac booster a year before Mytee released their duel vac booster.

Let me see Rotovac advertized the CFX as a Booster before Mytee came out with their first booster. There was a dual stage CFX before Mytee came up with their first booster.
When I mentioned the duel vac inline booster I do not know if I was a wear of the CFX, not sure.
I know I was not thinking of the rotovac CFX when I was thinking about a duel vac booster,

Last edited:

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
ccWorks said-The Mytee breeze body is small, a lot better then the CFX too.

*****Sure CCWorks put them in a car---not a station wagon with a rotary tool, and hoses and pump up? No Way

Last edited:

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
I absolutely love my CFX and use it on at least one or two jobs every day to give my TM a rest and save some gas. It is the dual 3 stage; I bought used on EBay for $1000, kind of beat up looking, had to replace the vac motors within a half a year. The pumpout is the same, a very reliable diaphragm type. The problem Will Reed had with his was probably because he didn't add an additional vacuum inline filter and let the carpet debris enter the machine and be caught in the CFX's internal filter. I could see right away that was a problematic design so I added a Mytee filter which has kept the machine problem-free for the last year and hundreds of jobs I have used it on.

Art
What happened to the Mytee booster you were using ?

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States

*****Sure CCWorks put them in a car---not a station wagon with a rotary tool, and hoses and pump up? No Way
SEE POST...CCWorks, Apr 17, 2011
I think some kind of valve what would decrease in size as the load on the front booster increases, but not a complete closure....gain 50% more lift.
Any how, if a mytee air hog had smaller duel vacs set in series it would increase lift about 15% to 30% of the main systems lift and still produce the extra air flow.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States

Here is the first TMF post on the CFX... 2009, so it took 3 years for mytee inc. to copy a rotovac CFX? or did we all want a duel vac booster and Mytee made them?

SEE POST

Well guys, I use my porty's almost all the time and I have the prowler tm. The porty's get me in my condo's and apartments which I have two subdivisions that i couldn't get a tm in. So porty's are golden to me. As for the rotovac CFX it's awesome for flood work. I used it this week on four jobs and man did it pump out the water with no problem. Also I agree with some og the guys above. You don't need 1200psi to clean grout. I use a porty 500psi and a rotova 360 with grout brushes and it works fine. Also I use my 175 rotary machine with no problems. :bigsmiley:
Nick

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
If you follow the thread you will see a couple of other CFX owners stated the opposite opinion as to yours and CCWorks.

Joe and I had a completely different experience with Rotovac than you and CCWorks are claiming to have.
I never owned or have I seen a CFX in person. I got a Mytee Speedster 1000-DX one cord system, no AF or PO, with a rotovac business starter package.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
CCWorks

What I am saying is before Mytee even made their first miserable attempt at a booster Rotovac had both a single and two circuit CFX and they advertized them as usable as a Booster.
As a inline front end booster?
I do not remember seeing a CFX until rotovac advertised the docking station. About a year after I joined TMF.

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
I would buy a Mytee booster over a CFX at this point but when Will bought his CFX it was the only under 50 pound extractor on the market period. He had a small wagon and putting hose extractor, chemicals, rotary, rake, kitchen sink in it I am certain played into his decision to buy the CFX.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Yes. Rotovac advertized it as a booster right from the start.
Never seen it advertised that way or any one say they used it that way.
How was it used...Back end hook up to the base portable or inline right behind the wand and then to base portable?

I know if it was inline, the water would blow through the vacs, as the waste tank is only one gallon in size, and if you had a lot of air flow, or high CFMs, you know the turbulence from high CFMs would splash water, lint and mud in to the vacs of the CFX or the ball float would lock the air flow.

Last edited:

Art Kelley

Feb 9, 2009
Clawson,MI
Real Name
Art Kelley
Art
What happened to the Mytee booster you were using ?
This is a bash Rotovac thread Jim. I had to stop using the AH+ because it overheated and caught fire at a country club this winter. The vac exhaust was partly routed back into the machine and after about four or five hours of this the guts got cooked the. vac motor fan housing melted, place filled with smoke, circuit blew (Thank God for that!), manager comes in and says "What the hell is going on Art?" Very embarrassing. Bought the CFX right after that fiasco. That little machine has been perfect, and after replacing the vacs with 2 Lamb LMB2A's from Cobbs that draw 12 amps each, there is less circuit breakers blowing. And the machine keeps nice and cool even after many hours working indoors on a commercial job, no burning down the house.

Last edited:

Pioneer Floorcare LLC

Dec 10, 2013
Palmer, Alaska
Real Name
Scott Turknett
Business Location
United States
Funny a simple machine with a complete video of how to use it lofl :)

CCWorks---Have you ever called the Nautilus customer service? Oh wait they don't have a customer service number that I could find google
It took me 5 minutes to have tech support on the phone when I had a question about my nautilus. They were very helpful.

Reactions: CCWorks