Rob Allen Ride-a-Long Carpet Cleaning Training DVD- Testimonials

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Frank DiGi

Premium VIP
Sep 3, 2008
pa
www.dicarpetclean.com
Real Name
Frank
Business Location
United States
Re: Rob Allen Ride a Long dvd- Testimonials

I agree too I had this video I first started I would been so much better back then... Its a great learning tool!

May 9, 2010
North Carolina
Real Name
Marlon Clyburn
Business Location
United States

If you can not learn something from this video then maybe carpet cleaning is not your cup of tea. Very educational. Very detailed. I really love the way he keeps focus on customer service and care. Keep up the good work Rob, can not wait for more videos.

Jan 21, 2010
lancaster, ca
www.sammillerscarpetcare.net
Real Name
clayton miller
Business Location
United States
Re: RA RAL- Get Off the Truck/100k in 100 days /Testimonials

Got to see a little of this video, although I did not watch it all. But my boss watched the whole time and really was impressed by the production values, as was I. Nothing left out.

It may be hard to keep a new hire focused for 2 hours training, so you might want to consider taking it in segments or watch it more than one time becuase you or your tech will miss some things.

I was over on another board. Mike was picking on Rob becuase he put the teflon tape on a thread the wrong way (something I have also done wrong). I knew it would be a great video if that was the biggest critism Mike could find.

An excellent product for the new cleaner or helping you train new techs. Obviously not meant for the cleaner who has so much experience he already knows everything. :)
funny thing about teflon tape if you rub it down what ever way you roll it it becomes one piece and will stay in place easier to roll the right way still what a genius observation!

No one knows everything just everything they need to know!

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States

I've watched the video several times now. The video answered many questions I've thought about while on the job. I defiantly think it makes the perfect training tool.

May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States

The Video version of SFS
Rob you really did a great job!

Overall Theme: Patience
I think the biggest thing a newer contractor can take away from this is how Rob pre-thinks,pre-plans everything he does.He is not in hurry running in/ out at light speed trying to ensure $100 hr on each job. The goal is to build a long term business that produces repeat customers for next 20 years.This is the real "secret" everyone is looking for

Couple smaller items
1. bagless vacuum, can see that i like that
2. figure 8 for bringing hoses in
3.Rotovac for rotary looks alot better in residential setting, love my rx20's for commercial but looked smoother
4. I need to buy a spotting video and the cheat cards
5. think i like the urine light

May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States

This thread ties right into one in the general forum "is this acceptable"

Every contractor wants to figure out how to build a nice little profit machine that they can call their own

See, look around your market every carpet cleaning guy looks exactly the same and says the exact same things.so what happen is you become a commodity, rip each others eyeballs out for $10 a room or whatever, then complain about it here.

Well watch the DVD; that truck set up is Different, Uniform is different, Service is Different
It is not about each individual task, it is about how all the little detail adds up.

If you follow this line of thinking, attention to detail and be patient their is NO reason you cannot put out $20,000 month in business with a part-time helper

Mar 3, 2010
Real Name
Scott Ehrlich
Business Location
United States
Is this DVD back in stock? Ready to buy if NOT back ordered. Thank.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Is this DVD back in stock? Ready to buy if NOT back ordered. Thank.
Yes Scott we have a new shipment in. You may order from www.ridealongseries.com. I am confident you will not be disappointed.

Rob

PS:We are out of town this week. However if you pm me your phone number I can have Sandee call you and get a credit card. We will have Jared or Tre ship it immediately.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Two email testimonials we received lately;

1) "I actually watched the DVD a few weeks back. It was extremely well done...Highly impressed. I REALLY learned a lot myself!"

Nicholas Long
Operations Manager
Rotovac Corporation

2)"Just got done watching the DVD and it came out great...excellent tips and ideas"

Stephen Romo

Thank you Stephen and Nick.

Mar 3, 2010
Real Name
Scott Ehrlich
Business Location
United States

Yes Scott we have a new shipment in. You may order from www.ridealongseries.com. I am confident you will not be disappointed.

Rob

PS:We are out of town this week. However if you pm me your phone number I can have Sandee call you and get a credit card. We will have Jared or Tre ship it immediately.
PM sent yesterday. thanks.

CRINC

Jul 22, 2010
NY
Real Name
Carmen Renna
Business Location
United States

I am new to the Carpet cleaning business and I can say that after purchasing and watching Your DVD I feel confident using the your methods. It taught me what I was looking for to get started. I bought many other learning Videos and this is by far much superior in professionalism and quality in every aspect. I can't wait to get started in this business! I just wish I had a mentor like you around where I live. Thumbs up

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

I am new to the Carpet cleaning business and I can say that after purchasing and watching Your DVD I feel confident using the your methods. It taught me what I was looking for to get started. I bought many other learning Videos and this is by far much superior in professionalism and quality in every aspect. I can't wait to get started in this business! I just wish I had a mentor like you around where I live. Thumbs up
Thank you Carmen. We are getting close to finishing our 2nd dvd. We have 10 total planned. And starting next month we will have a special program for dvd purchasers that will be free. keep your eyes open,I promise you will love it!

(And Brandon I received your payment last night. I will ship it on Monday. Thanks for your order)

Mar 3, 2010
Real Name
Scott Ehrlich
Business Location
United States

LOVE IT. I PLAYED IT IN THE CAR AND THE KIDS LIKE IT TOO. LOL. NOW MY KIDS EXPECT ME TO SHAKE MOMMY'S HAND AT THE DOOR. (IF SHE EXTENDS IT) MANY THANKS. NEXT PLEASE. over.

May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States

Thank you Carmen. We are getting close to finishing our 2nd dvd. We have 10 total planned. And starting next month we will have a special program for dvd purchasers that will be free. keep your eyes open,I promise you will love it!

(And Brandon I received your payment last night. I will ship it on Monday. Thanks for your order)
I will be first in line

Nov 21, 2010
Real Name
lyn
Business Location
United States
Re: RA RAL- Get Off the Truck/100k in 100 days /Testimonials

well, i was in texas and last month we all are in germany for a trip people out there are so nice that they never ever say no to you.
we also bring these kind of helpful nature in our country too.