Rob Allen Ride-a-Long Carpet Cleaning Training DVD- Testimonials

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 21, 2015
Real Name
Edilson Rebecca
Really that was an awesome videos rob. this is more useful videos for not only beginners in cleaning business but also for the people who like to learn. :)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Thank you. I spent 8 months and over 10,000 making that video. Some cry about the price instead recognizing the value of shortening the learning curve while encompassing the sfs class in one easy to understand practical video that catapults you past your competitors. Thanks for recognizing this fact and giving me some small credit. Success to you my friend!

chubby

Apr 26, 2013
Thank you. I spent 8 months and over 10,000 making that video. Some cry about the price instead recognizing the value of shortening the learning curve while encompassing the sfs class in one easy to understand practical video that catapults you past your competitors. Thanks for recognizing this fact and giving me some small credit. Success to you my friend!
Rob Allen,

I purchased your Ride Along Video, and use it as our initial training for new Technicians.

I really like it , that being said, I like how you use that transitional phrase, that being said, I now use that phrase !

Rob,
That being said , look at my picture.
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1445745829.583347.jpg

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Where can I get this video?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums
You can buy one on the TMF store, click on the tab that says either shop or store (can't remember which one and I'm on my phone).

TRU•J

Dec 8, 2016
Real Name
Pete Trujillo
Awesome, I have been pressure washing for 10 years. Carpet cleaning is new to me I am excited to learn the business!

TRU•J

Dec 8, 2016
Real Name
Pete Trujillo
Just finished watching Rob Allen's Ride Along training DVD. Lots of good information, thank you. Also fast shipping! Cant wait to try the pre spray.

Jose G

Dec 5, 2016
Real Name
Jose Gonzalez
Received my dvd last week and watched it and learn new ideas. I also order groutmaster and used it on rat nasty :) epoxy flooring and did an amazing job thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using TMF Forums mobile app

Lars

Apr 8, 2011
CA
manhattanbeachcarpetcleaners.net
Real Name
Lars Crampton
Business Location
United States
Great training tool Rob, thank you for making this! I give it to all my new guys to watch before they even start. it is a great way to show them what we do and teach them correctly from the start. I really like the basic edicate and mannerisms shown while in the customers homes. Very important and commonly overlooked.
Definitely a quality lacking in some young techs.
Thank You Rob!