Rotary marketing.

leuj20

May 18, 2009
Real Name
Luis
Business Location
United States
Maybe, but you do not need a rotary on newer carpet, trashed carpet is what really needs it instead of scrub and wand.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Was curious to see how many people only clean residential with rotary's and market that way. I've seen a few company's on YouTube and in Atlanta that operate that way. What's your experience? Do you feel it sets your company apart from others that are using wands. I'm currently using a wand and have no issues with it. I'm just starting out and weighing the decision to operate like this or not.
We use to. But only seemed to help when people have had a rotary cleaner in the past and are actively looking for one now.

russrroberts

Jan 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ
www.steamnfresh.com
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
Was curious to see how many people only clean residential with rotary's and market that way. I've seen a few company's on YouTube and in Atlanta that operate that way. What's your experience? Do you feel it sets your company apart from others that are using wands. I'm currently using a wand and have no issues with it. I'm just starting out and weighing the decision to operate like this or not.
You can market to apartments that way, I have heard that most apartments in Atlanta want cleaners with a rotary.

raw74

Mar 21, 2011
ga
Real Name
reggie
Business Location
United States
You can market to apartments that way, I have heard that most apartments in Atlanta want cleaners with a rotary.
I spoke with a gentleman @ TCS Customers Appreciation Day . He also mentioned the same thing and that's all he does . Guess like everything else it's starting to be trend. Pretty soon maybe homeowners might start making that same request.

leuj20

May 18, 2009
Real Name
Luis
Business Location
United States
We use them not for marketing but for the results and they are easy on the back.

Latest posts