Rug smack

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dave40

Dec 28, 2010
canada
Real Name
david jones
Business Location
United States
I don’t know what they did with Rug smack they knocked it out of the ballpark take a look at this beautiful polypropylene rug bunch of staying on it came out beautiful the only thing you have to do with it once you lay it down make sure you CRB it or any other form of agitation thank you Rob for making such a good product with your chemist.
IMG_2542.JPG
IMG_2541.JPG
IMG_2543.JPG

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I heard it was great but thought it was just a rumor.

Thanks Dave.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What do you use as rince Jeff
Just for the record it can rinse itself. In other words just put 4-8oz in 5gal headpack detergent tank and meter @2-3goh. Works like champ!

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
Ok, so if it does those polypropylene area rugs soooooo well, is there a reason not to use it day to day on installed olefins. ?? Too expensive for that?
I did not read the directions, to get the dilution. . Just that it is 7.5 and had oxygen in it.

(I think I know Rob's answer LOLl!;))

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Ok, so if it does those polypropylene area rugs soooooo well, is there a reason not to use it day to day on installed olefins. ?? Too expensive for that?
I did not read the directions, to get the dilution. . Just that it is 7.5 and had oxygen in it.

(I think I know Rob's answer LOLl!;))
Ha you know it. With the encap, oxy, citrus and powerful low ph surfactant it be perfect for prone to wicking olefins.

Mac M

May 11, 2016
Real Name
Michael McFarlane
Do you all clean fringes onsite ever? I’m always nervous about making them look worse and not being able to tell until after it dries and then it would be too late.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Do you all clean fringes onsite ever? I’m always nervous about making them look worse and not being able to tell until after it dries and then it would be too late.
I use fringe rx or something like that but chemspec Haitian cotton cleaner will work too,,,,

ask @rob allen