So Have You Ever Want To Know What Question People Ask Google About Carpet Cleaning?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 18, 2018
Real Name
William M. Weir
I have three children. Last holiday I had bought pizzas for my children. They are fond of them. As per their demand, I bought it from Dominos. Children were happy by seeing this. One of them snatched pizzas from my hand and the box fell down to the floor and they started crying. In someway I tried to console them and keep them calm. I gave another two boxes for them and made them sit calm. Then I started cleaning the floor and carpet. The stain on the floor has gone to an extent. But, the stain on the carpet is still there. Then I searched for the available maid service from Toronto and also I want a suggestion from all of you whether they will provide the best services or not? Can I afford the prices? What all you think? Help me.

Aug 22, 2018
Real Name
Ian Harper
Hi William

The very best way to judge price is by what you earn for one hours work. so if the cost is more then you should do the work yourself if less then pay someone else.

When I was providing a maid service the real benefit to my customers was the time they got back at the weekend as this is where they where poor. time is the one thing we all have the same amount of so spend it wisely ;-)

Respects

Ian Harper

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I’d rather read another pre spray argument, peace out!

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
And just to think I know the correct answer to every single one of those questions. Took me 31 years though so I'm a little slow. :)

Sep 18, 2018
Real Name
William M. Weir
Hi William

The very best way to judge price is by what you earn for one hours work. so if the cost is more then you should do the work yourself if less then pay someone else.

When I was providing a maid service the real benefit to my customers was the time they got back at the weekend as this is where they where poor. time is the one thing we all have the same amount of so spend it wisely ;-)

Respects

Ian Harper
Hello Ian Harper

First of all thanks for your valuable reply.
What you told is absolutely correct.I'm looking forwrad how could I mainatin it.

Respects
William

Aug 22, 2018
Real Name
Ian Harper
And just to think I know the correct answer to every single one of those questions. Took me 31 years though so I'm a little slow. :)
what is the interesting part is all the stupid questions. this is our fault poor education. take a look a you tube and all the video on DIY carpet cleaning some really poor advise.

As you say it took you 31 years to lean all those answers that what people do not value. they have this attitude that anyone can do it so when i hire someone its got to be cheap because of that.

myself I have certifications that are equal to any trade in the UK but compete against people that attend one day course.

Because of our knowledge we can just say look i am great, look at me, we have to show people. one great example i use is

10 Basic Things You Should Know Before Cleaning A Carpet
What Type Of Carpet Are You Cleaning
Will The Colour Run When I Clean My Carpet
What Problems Can Be Caused By Over Wetting A Carpet
How To Deal With An Odour Issue
What Is The Difference Between Spots & Stains On Carpet
What Can Cause Damage To A Damp Or Wet Carpet
What One Thing Can Remove Over 80% of the Dirt Before Wet Cleaning?
What Can Speed Up Drying A Carpet After Cleaning
What Is Defoamer Used For And Why Is Important
Is Cleaning A Recognised Trade?

put the questions into there minds. they dont know what they dontk now

With all these assistants Q&A and "speakable markup"and json formatting will become an advantage on your site. when a spider goes to your site its looking for content it can file in its database if you have the field name aka formatting they it make that easier.

Respects

Ian