Speed of TMF...Everyone please help.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
There has been several complaints lately of TMF loading slowly for some members while others say it’s fast as can be. For me personally pages load almost instantly.

I would like to ask everyone to respond by stating:

If TMF loads fast or slow for you.

If you are on a laptop or mobile devise.

What operating system you use.

What browser you use.

For me TMF loads fast, ism using an iPhone 6s with iOS as the operating system. I’m using safari to use the full TMF website

Please tell us your answers to help us find what the problem is. @admin is working on the site to try and fix the problem. We appreciate your patience.

Oct 1, 2018
Real Name
Lesia Caldwell
There has been several complaints lately of TMF loading slowly for some members while others say it’s fast as can be. For me personally pages load almost instantly.

I would like to ask everyone to respond by stating:

If TMF loads fast or slow for you.

If you are on a laptop or mobile devise.

What operating system you use.

What browser you use.

For me TMF loads fast, ism using an iPhone 6s with iOS as the operating system. I’m using safari to use the full TMF website

Please tell us your answers to help us find what the problem is. @admin is working on the site to try and fix the problem. We appreciate your patience.
Its loading slow on my iPad top half will be there and then have to wait for bottom of page to load I just done a software update

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
My android phone loads plenty fast. My Windows 10 hooked directly to the router with Cat 6 cable is just loading better than I've ever seen it since I switched out that old Cat 5 cable a few days ago. The difference is amazing. My other computer with Windows 10 hooked to a different router with a Cat 5 (old style) cable is MUCH slower. Laptop with Windows 8 running wireless is pretty slow too. I know one thing. I'm fixing to get some more Cat 6 cables and I will likely get another Trendnet router for my connections in the Family room. That could fix my smart tv issues as well and even improve my laptop's wireless connection.

Last edited:

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
Newer android phone. Loads fast. Only strange thing is if I click on a topic or thread soon after loading it tries to open what is above what I clicked on. Every time. It's annoying.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
actually I was going to post that it is SUPER SLOW on my laptop Windows but then I downloaded Firefox and its SUPER FAST

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Slow on my phone. LG using chrome. It oftens opens a post above what I click on as well and takes forever to do anything.

Just as slow on my laptop using chrome as well. I have to wait while it loads and watch the blue circle going round and round to scroll down.

Hope Tre gets it fixed quickly as I know many are not posting much due to the issues and I have been only opening TMF once or twice a day because of it. I used to check out TMF several times a day but it is just too annoying.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Slow on Safari on my laptop but fast on Chrome on my laptop. But I use the mobile app 99% time.