Jenny

Jun 11, 2012
Carson, CA
www.jracenstein.com
Real Name
Jennifer Banh
Business Location
United States

Here's a video on the variety of uses a steam cleaner can be applied on. In the video you can see him removing tape residue off glass and he removes gum from concrete.

I know many of you guys use pressure washers to remove gum off concrete, but what's nice about the steam cleaner is that, it offers controlled pressure. So you can use this machine around pedestrian and not have to close off the street.

Its also nice for post construction clean up. It will remove paint overspray and adhesive residues.

Reactions: StevenB.

TORONTO BLUEJAYS

Sep 2, 2011
ONTARIO,CANADA
Real Name
JAY AKRAM
Business Location
Canada

Here's a video on the variety of uses a steam cleaner can be applied on. In the video you can see him removing tape residue off glass and he removes gum from concrete.

I know many of you guys use pressure washers to remove gum off concrete, but what's nice about the steam cleaner is that, it offers controlled pressure. So you can use this machine around pedestrian and not have to close off the street.

Its also nice for post construction clean up. It will remove paint overspray and adhesive residues.

Nice video thanks for sharing with us.

Reactions: Jenny

RoboShark

Nov 14, 2011
CA
Real Name
robert harrington
Business Location
United States
Now that got my piss hot I like it. My methods could also work but that is better in comparison.

Keep em coming

GreenTechAgain

Dec 12, 2009
Holiday, FL
www.GreenTechCarpetCleaning.com
Real Name
Ross Martin
Business Location
United States

I would like to see what it could do in a nasty shower stall.

Nick P

Sep 30, 2008
Florida
Real Name
Nick Palumbo
Business Location
United States
It will work great on shower stall with a little chemical. It's a little slow but it will work.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States

Good video, is there any kind of risk of the glass cracking when using steam like that on glass when it is cold outside?

Jenny

Jun 11, 2012
Carson, CA
www.jracenstein.com
Real Name
Jennifer Banh
Business Location
United States
It is a possibility you could crack the glass in cold climates but that myth on dual paned windows was de-bunked with hot water-fed. 10 degees in Denver Colorado Shawn Gavin puts 180 degree water on glass. Does nothing. Reason is the space in between the glass is warmer than air temperature making the temperature of the glass higher than air temperature as well.

Reactions: toddthecleaner

Lance Golden

Jun 20, 2008
Phoenix,Az
gtcwc.com
Real Name
Lance Golden
Business Location
United States
Todd, Also, if there are any stress cracks, near or behind the gaskets that could spread... so a disclaimer is never a bad idea....

Jun 13, 2012
Real Name
Kevin West
Wow! That is incredible! Thank you so much for posting this video, I have used steam cleaning in my business for all sorts of circumstances but had no idea about cleaning gum off of concrete. That might be a good additional service to offer in my business. Thanks so much for posting!

Kevin - Carpet Cleaning Bend Oregon

daniel_martin

Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
daniel
you have posted a great video thank you so much for that. As we know that steam cleaning uses steam for cleaning, by using this not only it remove dirt, it may also remove grease from engines. This is Eco-friendly also.

Jenny

Jun 11, 2012
Carson, CA
www.jracenstein.com
Real Name
Jennifer Banh
Business Location
United States
Mike Draper used the steam cleaner recently to remove the black streaks from this awning. He was using an awning cleaner first with agitation and the stains were embedded. Add the steam cleaner with the triangular adapter with microfiber towel wrapped around it, and it begins to disappear.

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
I have an account that this would be great for. They have 2 brick paver entrances that are laid in with sand so I can't use pressure washer. I usually just spray on a cleaner and use 175 with tile and grout brush than use scrapper for gum.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

JD123

Jan 12, 2017
Real Name
John Dow
Steam cleaning is a great technique for cleaning. thanks for this informative video