Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I have a custom made Kero / diesel burner that is a direct ttake off from a steamway powermatic - less all their stupid electronics that is water flow fired. It works great - I suspect it might cost about $1700 or so USD. Call 403 328 0504 and ask 'Merryl' "what it would cost for a kero burner exactly like Cons - shipped to you"

Reactions: Steve Samoska

aguerro

Apr 27, 2008
Mexico
Real Name
Adam Guerro
Even I use kero burner it works welll well and efficiently .I think Ineed to get couple of more, even if there is a problem I can repair on my own it 's easy to use and operate , even it is easy to repait on our own.

Elwood J

Nov 9, 2006
Sedro-Woolley, WA
Had 2 PowerMatic 1150 A units in 80 and 81 in Alaska. There was no legacy mentioned.
I have extensive experience repairing these units and all their idiocyncrcies. Sometimes some of my parts order would be back ordered. I believe my parts room held more than then stocked in Denver.. What a pain to keep 2 units going in freezing weather back then. Lovely units, couldn't beat them when they worked correctly.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Had 2 PowerMatic 1150 A units in 80 and 81 in Alaska. There was no legacy mentioned.
I have extensive experience repairing these units and all their idiocyncrcies. Sometimes some of my parts order would be back ordered. I believe my parts room held more than then stocked in Denver.. What a pain to keep 2 units going in freezing weather back then. Lovely units, couldn't beat them when they worked correctly.
Elwood, perhaps we can count on you for help when odd repairs come up, via this cool forum!

Rob Allen.

john

Jun 27, 2008
Denver Co.
Maybe I can help with your list.There was a Turbomatic,then 1100 powermatic,1150 powermatic,2001 powermatic then the 2100 legacy powermatic. Mastermatic 4000,then mastermatic 4100.Then the Odessys heat exchanger unit the Omega 4200 and the equinox 7200 the 6100 side kick then became the super cube in 33,36 and 45 blowers, the 9100 lx heat exchanger unit then the 4100 LX mastermatic the SUX lt and the SHX 5600 are heat exchanger units built by Power Clean and private labled for Steamway.

buzzcrbntwo

Feb 23, 2011
CT
Real Name
Joe Carbone
Business Location
United States
Can anyone please tell me what model Kohler is in my Powermatic 2100? Its a 23 horse. It would be much easier to get parts if I had this info. I literally turned it inside out looking for some markings. Not sure the year. It has about 3500 hours. It runs like a bear. just ordered a new ignition coil (hardest one to get) 100 bucks.
Thanks guys..

Ara Klujian

Moderator & TMF Repair Expert
Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
The spec number and serial number should be located on left side if your looking at the front. It is located under the valve cover on the case.

grlion3

Dec 7, 2011
Ca.
Real Name
George Fuller
Business Location
United States
I am trying to locate a Manual for the MasterMatic 4000 and a resource for Burner parts, any suggestions? Thanks

Steve Samoska

Jul 8, 2011
A, A
1chicagocarpetcleaner.com
Real Name
Steve
Business Location
United States
wondering if anyone knows the exact part number for the regulator/unloader for the galaxy 4100lx for some reason I feel I bought the wrong one seems the bypass side I am thinking which goes to the low side of the pump is blowing oout the seals.. Maybe a bad unloader or wrong one ? any help would be a great help I am on my 3rd pump in 2 weeks and they start to leak in matter of 2- 5 minutes... ... I order usually all my parts from Dultmeier and the one I have on there now is the 3300-87

Steve Samoska

Jul 8, 2011
A, A
1chicagocarpetcleaner.com
Real Name
Steve
Business Location
United States
Ok I seen this forum Steamways! I like it!! Great Idea whoever it was to make sections of machine brands... So I have a question and weird cause a friend of mind years a go with his steam way had same issue I remember him saying.

Ok so I am having pressure go up instantly when only at higher temps. So if I dont run the heater pressure stays solid. But soon as water temps rise and I let of trigger the pressure starts to rise. Obvious this is not good on all machine parts and I only run normally 350-500 psi... I have change pressure regulator 2 times was not the issue. Any help would be great or ideas or what I can do to take that load off all parts from the machine to the valve on the wand.

Ara Klujian

Moderator & TMF Repair Expert
Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
Ok I seen this forum Steamways! I like it!! Great Idea whoever it was to make sections of machine brands... So I have a question and weird cause a friend of mind years a go with his steam way had same issue I remember him saying.

Ok so I am having pressure go up instantly when only at higher temps. So if I dont run the heater pressure stays solid. But soon as water temps rise and I let of trigger the pressure starts to rise. Obvious this is not good on all machine parts and I only run normally 350-500 psi... I have change pressure regulator 2 times was not the issue. Any help would be great or ideas or what I can do to take that load off all parts from the machine to the valve on the wand.
How much of an increase in pressure are we talking
?

ScottMiller

Nov 4, 2012
Real Name
Scott miller
Replace the 3 way valve if it has it.
It may be leaking water past the medium pressure to high.
Does it have a 3 way valve?