Submit your favorite local Distributor or online company here | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Submit your favorite local Distributor or online company here

joeynbgky

Oct 10, 2009
bowling green, ky, Nashville, Tn, Columbus, oh
www.Freshaircleans.com
Real Name
joey upchurch
Business Location
United States
Dee dee at magic wand is great. And the cleaners depot in nashville,tn takes care of all my problems, and of course chris pond that's there can fix anything.... cleanserve aka interlink in columbus,ohio is very friendly when I go in there to see them as well

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

jeffk734

Jun 2, 2011
MI
Real Name
Jeff King
Business Location
United States
Nu-tech cleaning systems in Berkley, MI Brian is the best.
Advantage Marketing in Novi, MI good service department
Great Lakes Steamway/Interlink in Wayne, MI Gary is very knowledgeable.
Whenever I need ANYTHING my first call is Nu-tech cleaning systems www.shopnutech.com

Reactions: Jeff D. and ntclean

Xtremeclean

Oct 23, 2010
Victoria
Real Name
Johnny Torchia
Business Location
Australia
I did like steambrite until they stopped answering my emails, just because i cancelled an order.
I am now dealing with A & R supplies ( seems good so far)

Lynx41

Jun 18, 2011
Real Name
Jeff Mann
Business Location
United States
Interlink Supply in Tulsa, Ok- James Longley is a great guy and his mechanic, Scott Parks, is pretty handy to have around too. They are a small family owned unit of Interlink, but the thing I like about James is that he always takes the time to talk to me and tries to help me, even when he is busy.

skierbri10

Feb 13, 2011
CO
www.peaktopeakcarpet.com
Real Name
Brian Bullock
Business Location
United States
Interlink - B. Fast but high prices. Shipping is too steep.
Adco Pro - A. In store employees are great
Jon-don - B. Shipping speed not fast but not slow either.
A & R Supply - A. Great prices through eBay. Very fast shipping.

Steam-Brite - F+. Very slow shipping on parts that were confirmed in stock. They get a plus because the pump I bought was half the price as the above companies.

super woman

Oct 22, 2011
Texas
Real Name
Sandra Brown
Business Location
United States
There are two local suppliers where I live. One is Service Products which is an Interlink Company....Rating C- (I am being very generous) reasonable stock, horrible customer service.
2nd one is Steam Brite Supply: Awesome customer service. They will even meet me on their way home because I live on the other side of town from their store and most of my jobs are on the same side of town that I live on. If I need something and don't have time to go get there before they close, they are always willing to throw it in their car and drop it off to me at the jobsite or at a location along the way. They have three huge warehouses full of equipment, parts and chemicals so it's rare that they don't have what I need. On the rare occassion that they didn't carry a particular part that I needed, they have found it for me and sent me to their compotition...if I am not sure what the best cleaning technique is on a difficult job, they have vast experience in this field and are always willing to advise me on the best approach. I give them an A+ on customer service, pricing and availability. They even refer jobs to me which has gotten me through some tough times! strongly recommend them!

Village cleaner

Jan 14, 2011
Real Name
Darin Coons
Business Location
United States
Full Circle Chemical in Kansas City, MO. Has a huge inventory and prices are good. Kevin and his staff has always been helpful.

Steve Toburen

Strategies for Success
Jul 15, 2008
Santiago, Dominican Republic
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com
Real Name
Steve Toburen
Business Location
Dominican Republic
Jon-don - B. Shipping speed not fast but not slow either.
Hopefully we can move up in your rankings, Brian, with our new Denver store! :)

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS You will really like our new Denver store manager, Jason Leitner. He was manager of our St. Louis branch until recently.

Reactions: skierbri10

LoadedJustin

Oct 21, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Andrew Erickson
Business Location
United States
Allen Equipment in Chandler/Phoenix, AZ gets an A+ from me. Interlink gets a B...Allen is amazing at fixing things since the only things I ever have break are items I don't have a backup unit. Hell, I blew a belt on my truckmount, called them leaving the job, they told me to come on down. Told me I could hang out in their break room where there was coffee and a couch and TV...Ended up talking to one of the guys and receptionist (I am horrible with names) asked about their Ford Transit carpet vehicle. They threw me the keys and told me to take it for a spin to see what I thought. Not more than 20 minutes later my truck was ready to go (it was 100 degrees and the mount just ran for an hour!). Every time I have equipment in for repairs they offer me a loaner until mine is fixed. PRICES ARE AMAZING! Best yet, they are less than 10 minutes from my office. I always thought I would give Interlink another shot but with the great service, prices and distance to Allen, it would be hard to justify.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Tyrone biggims
Corner of MLK & 38th
Lowest prices on a key in town

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
Allen Equipment
600 S. 56th Street, suite 3
Chandler, Arizona
480-961-5307

Great service, products and very helpful.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
I've actually bought about half my product from the company i used to work for because they also have a supply company in the front of there building and we are still friends, the other half from the interlink supplier in indy, but I've found myself the last couple months moving quickly to buying all my pre spray and rinse here at TMF. I'm loving the preload and Pet out and spotter bars. not to mention i can make phone call to the actual owner and talk about the products and order. And at first i was thinking "well the prices are great but maybe i shouldn't waste money on shipping" but then i actually calculated it and it breaks even when i factor in wasting gas driving a half hour each way just to pick up the chems as i do on shipping. and its fun to sit on my comp at home watching tv buying my chems there and then focusing on work during the day.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Tyrone biggims
Corner of MLK & 38th
Lowest prices on a key in town
[video=youtube;hs6Hk4vlrnQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs6Hk4vlrnQ[/video]

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
TMF is on the list now of favorite suppliers

Rob sent me a fels naptha bar with last order, unsolicited.
He must of sent it after i asked about them

very thoughtful

Thanks Rob!