Submit your favorite local Distributor or online company here | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Submit your favorite local Distributor or online company here

Chiquillo

Sep 6, 2008
South Baja / Mexico
Real Name
Osvaldo Trasvina
Business Location
Mexico
Torrance CA / Superduper it has everything!!!

2nd choice / Brothers janitorial Supply, in Paramount CA / BY 91 fwy

Both places great service A+

dan catalyst

Jul 12, 2011
republic of texas
Real Name
dan
Business Location
United States
Chem-tex mfg. here in houston,tx sells everything for cheaper than i can find it anywhere else. while their tm's arnt the most popular here, their prices on chems and accessories are super low. like 50' of 2'' hose w/ cuffs for $75, and $19 for a case of 4 gallons of their ''Dual Process'' carpet cleaning solution. they also advertise to beat any competitors price!
http://www.this company does not support TMF/

Restech760

Aug 24, 2010
Real Name
Dan Delanghe
Business Location
United States
Sinclair Cleaning Systems out of Vaughan, ON is my favourite distributor. They have a huge selection of products, competitive pricing and a great service level. Both of their mechanics, Brian and Thang are very knowedlgeable and always willing to help. Hugh, the owner of the company is as knowledgeable as anyone in the business. Thanks.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Sinclair Cleaning Systems out of Vaughan, ON is my favourite distributor. They have a huge selection of products, competitive pricing and a great service level. Both of their mechanics, Brian and Thang are very knowedlgeable and always willing to help. Hugh, the owner of the company is as knowledgeable as anyone in the business. Thanks.
I was able to spend time time with some of the staff from Sinclair when they where here for a training program a few months back. Very well informed folks and a great company with which to do business.

skierbri10

Feb 13, 2011
CO
www.peaktopeakcarpet.com
Real Name
Brian Bullock
Business Location
United States
Hopefully we can move up in your rankings, Brian, with our new Denver store! :)

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS You will really like our new Denver store manager, Jason Leitner. He was manager of our St. Louis branch until recently.
Hey just saw this post. You have definitely moved up to the top spot for me. :) I like your location much better than the others stores in the area. I like your promos and the employees are awesome. I was just in the store today to pick some items. I think I was helped by Collins or something like that I am terrible with names and Orion helped me before. Great bunch of guys there, store is clean and items are easy to find. Thanks for opening up a store here.

carlo21

Sep 4, 2009
vegas
Real Name
carlos alvarez
Business Location
United States
Interlink supply here in Vegas is a lot of suppliers but I buy 80% with
Them they always help you and all the team is great

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Jon-Don Chicago. Period!

And yes that's local, ya know why?

Next day delivery. Oh yea and its free.

I shoot one email or phone call to my boy Jack VanOrden and boom! I get an email confirm back within the hour and crates of Chems sitting at my front door the next day!

skierbri10

Feb 13, 2011
CO
www.peaktopeakcarpet.com
Real Name
Brian Bullock
Business Location
United States
Jon-Don Chicago. Period!

And yes that's local, ya know why?

Next day delivery. Oh yea and its free.

I shoot one email or phone call to my boy Jack VanOrden and boom! I get an email confirm back within the hour and crates of Chems sitting at my front door the next day!
how do you get free shipping? I had to order a valve rebuild kit all of maybe 2 ounces and jondon is charging me $10 to ship the $9 item. Ugh. But I need the part and have no time to drive 30 min one way to get it. Oh well better than. It being able to get it I suppose.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
how do you get free shipping? I had to order a valve rebuild kit all of maybe 2 ounces and jondon is charging me $10 to ship the $9 item. Ugh. But I need the part and have no time to drive 30 min one way to get it. Oh well better than. It being able to get it I suppose.
Well yea, you have to order a normal amount of product to get free shipping. They surely would loose money sending every
Little thing out for free.

I just wait till I order about 350 or more worth of material.

Joey J.

Jun 18, 2008
Fl
Order two of those kits and you just cut your shipping per piece in half and its a good idea to keep a spare valve kit anyway.

On to the free shipping I almost always buy at least $350 at a time in order to get the free shipping.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

davey1

Sep 9, 2011
mi
Real Name
Dave Snyder
Business Location
United States
Interlink Supply
by Great Lakes Steamway
Michigan ave
Wayne,Mi
These guys are awesome.Customer service is terrific and attitudes of all there people is top notch.They have been extremely helpful to me.Never treat you like they are too busy to help.

bojangles

May 21, 2012
payson, az
Real Name
brian m
throw another one out to Allen Equipment, Chandler AZ.

They fix everything. Fast. Dan, Dave, and, i just drew a blank on the other guys name, i'll edit when i remember, just kill it down there. Look no further.

They're happy to answer all my questions, tho i think they get annoyed because i have a lot of them. But they're pretty gracious with me, cuz i bug them a lot. I buy everything i can from them

Carl. The other dudes name is Carl. Guy really knows what he is talking about,.

Reactions: LeeRoy

Ron Danahy

Dec 9, 2011
Missouri
Real Name
Ron Danahy
Business Location
United States
Full Circle Chemical Supply
1493 Iron Street
North Kansas City MO 64116
816-221-2825
Very good distributor

TheBeast

Mar 30, 2011
Kentucky
monsterclean.us
Real Name
Dave Chrisman
Business Location
United States
Bridgepoint of Louisville is the best supplier I have ever used, A++
Jon-Don Chicago and St Louis usually does well
Interlink Nashville does well unless you need something ASAP, then call someone else

jeffk734

Jun 2, 2011
MI
Real Name
Jeff King
Business Location
United States
Interlink Supply
by Great Lakes Steamway
Michigan ave
Wayne,Mi
These guys are awesome.Customer service is terrific and attitudes of all there people is top notch.They have been extremely helpful to me.Never treat you like they are too busy to help.
Where r u located in MI? I'm in the Dearborn area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicky3176

Jan 31, 2011
michigan
Real Name
nicholas argue
Business Location
United States
Great Lakes steamway/interlink supply
Awesome people. Mark bought me lunch while I waited for my TM to be worked on. Gary was very helpful and a wealth of knowledge. Glenn was awesome and worked hard all day to fix my old piece of junk TM. Great people

jeffk734

Jun 2, 2011
MI
Real Name
Jeff King
Business Location
United States
Great Lakes steamway/interlink supply
Awesome people. Mark bought me lunch while I waited for my TM to be worked on. Gary was very helpful and a wealth of knowledge. Glenn was awesome and worked hard all day to fix my old piece of junk TM. Great people
Where u located? I go there all the time, very good people.

nicky3176

Jan 31, 2011
michigan
Real Name
nicholas argue
Business Location
United States
Where u located? I go there all the time, very good people.

I'm in southwest Michigan st. Joseph Benton harbor area. Chicago and jon don is actually closer for me but I prefer to go a little farther for better service