Tesla Van truckmount | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Tesla Van truckmount

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
the only way this works is if you have blinkers "I dont want to talk about that lolololol" AND a huge government subsidy.

But watching yalls mental masturbation is fun

Do some real research.

Yall are funny.
you should try talking to these idiots on the phone some time

they really live in another dimension,

Dizzle Dazzle

Sep 24, 2019
Real Name
Konrad Bilinski
Business Location
Canada
you should try talking to these idiots on the phone some time

they really live in another dimension,
I understand having different opinions than others but throwing insults to prove a point at people you’ve never met really drives home how sad you are.

If you want to look at where transportation trends Are going take a look at the premium market. Tesla wipes the floor with the competition.

If you want to have an actual discussion I’m all for it, other wise is there a block function on this board?

Attachments

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
sorry for speaking the truth

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
There are like 4 guys on this forum that are pro ETM or portable. The rest used a porty once back in 'Nam when they were effin abysmal and hate them as much as the guys that talk about them.

I use a portable every day, tomorrow and Monday I'm 100% portable jobs and love it. Many days with the portable I eclipse TM sales per hour doing less work and no stairs or weather to deal with stringing hose etc... I only take on elevator jobs anymore, because I can.

Technology is still a few years away. I can do it now with a few 100 lber batteries, a high amp alternator, 2 battery combiners and 2 large inverters from a regular van, but it's too much loss going DC to AC. Some old 60's gm alternators can actually be easily modded to directly output 120v. The most practical way right now is to buy an aura gen and use a coolant heat exchanger. At an idle the van will provide everything a large ETM will require and some to spare with minimal fuel usage on the job for about 10 grand new. It's coming around, but that cake is still just 3/4's baked.

Dizzle Dazzle

Sep 24, 2019
Real Name
Konrad Bilinski
Business Location
Canada
There are like 4 guys on this forum that are pro ETM or portable. The rest used a porty once back in 'Nam when they were effin abysmal and hate them as much as the guys that talk about them.

I use a portable every day, tomorrow and Monday I'm 100% portable jobs and love it. Many days with the portable I eclipse TM sales per hour doing less work and no stairs or weather to deal with stringing hose etc... I only take on elevator jobs anymore, because I can.

Technology is still a few years away. I can do it now with a few 100 lber batteries, a high amp alternator, 2 battery combiners and 2 large inverters from a regular van, but it's too much loss going DC to AC. Some old 60's gm alternators can actually be easily modded to directly output 120v. The most practical way right now is to buy an aura gen and use a coolant heat exchanger. At an idle the van will provide everything a large ETM will require and some to spare with minimal fuel usage on the job for about 10 grand new. It's coming around, but that cake is still just 3/4's baked.
New tech usually takes on an S curve adoption rate where the first 1-5% share take the longest to get. After you go vertical and before you know it 90% of the market will use the new tech.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
can't count how many crackpots have called and wanted to make them a battery-powered etm one guy said he even had the lithium batteries,

I said I can make pretty much whatever you want you just need the proper amount of money

" oh no if you made the units they will come beating down your doors"

So you mean to tell me you want me to spend the money first?

Dizzle Dazzle

Sep 24, 2019
Real Name
Konrad Bilinski
Business Location
Canada
can't count how many crackpots have called and wanted to make them a battery-powered etm one guy said he even had the lithium batteries,

I said I can make pretty much whatever you want you to want you just need the proper amount of money to make it happen,

" oh no if you made the units they will come beating down your doors"

So you mean to tell me you want me to spend the money first?
I said electric truckmount that plugs into a 2 x240volt outlets, no a battery powered TM. The plugs will be in the Tesla pick up and I’m assuming Tesla van when it’s ready. Considering it’s at least 2-3 years away no need to do much now other than planning.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
Again how much you willing to pay for such a machine?

most carpet cleaners are beyond cheap so the market for such a thing is going to be very small.

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

Dizzle Dazzle

Sep 24, 2019
Real Name
Konrad Bilinski
Business Location
Canada
Again how much you willing to pay for such a machine?

most carpet cleaners are beyond cheap so the market for such a thing is going to be very small.
how much am I willing to pay for a machine which drops my marginal cost of cleaning by 70%, last longer, requires less maintenance and is safer than what's currently available?

Lots of mulah.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Electric equipment with the right source of practical power will have the least down time and lowest cost per hour of operation. Getting a reliable vehicle for the above is going to be a hard sell. Tesla might be able to tap into fleet sales for bleeding heart liberal CEO's across America if they roll it out, as they buy into this sh!t early in the grand scheme of things. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Dizzle Dazzle

Sep 24, 2019
Real Name
Konrad Bilinski
Business Location
Canada
Electric equipment with the right source of practical power will have the least down time and lowest cost per hour of operation. Getting a reliable vehicle for the above is going to be a hard sell. Tesla might be able to tap into fleet sales for bleeding heart liberal CEO's across America if they roll it out, as they buy into this sh!t early in the grand scheme of things. I wouldn't hold my breath.

The platform already exists, we just need the someone to modify the body a bit.

“As with its other models, Tesla gave Cybertruck some thoughtful goodies. It has 120-volt and 240-volt power outlets and an onboard air compressor, turning the truck into a mobile power station for work sites. “

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
The platform already exists, we just need the someone to modify the body a bit.

“As with its other models, Tesla gave Cybertruck some thoughtful goodies. It has 120-volt and 240-volt power outlets and an onboard air compressor, turning the truck into a mobile power station for work sites. “
That's what I mean, once it's a van we have something to talk about.

Reactions: Dizzle Dazzle

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
you won't be able to power one of these for an hour and a half

9984ea19685996caef14b6e92d3a6770.jpg

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
OMG, this is still funny the last machine that was made solely on the input from the TMF portable mind trust still laughing my a$$ off all you guys jerking each other off over this thing. OK, guys, you have a few years to come up with something else for the new Tesla Van

Thank you in advance for the tons of entertainment to come
IMG_20121106_003655.jpg

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
OMG, this is still funny the last machine that was made solely on the input from the TMF portable mind trust still laughing my a$$ off all you guys jerking each other off over this thing. OK, guys, you have a few years to come up with something else for the new Tesla Van

Thank you in advance for the tons of entertainment to come
View attachment 88814
These fellas think there on to something new. Something no one has tried.

You guys just have not been in the bizz long enough.......

oh well

I guess fantasizing never hurt anyone.......

Until TMFers put down deposits.....and then never get anything....but that could never happen.............paging Will Reed..........and a few others on that crazy machine in the pic..

Reactions: Odin

Dizzle Dazzle

Sep 24, 2019
Real Name
Konrad Bilinski
Business Location
Canada

oh well

Until TMFers put down deposits.....and then never get anything....but that could never happen.............paging Will Reed..........and a few others on that crazy machine in the pic..
Looks like price of gas is going up tomorrow. Maybe those electric vehicles aren’t that dumb of an idea eh.

• Haha
Reactions: Spazznout

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik

oh well

Time for the TMF mind trust to step up to the plate again.

I can remember the ass wipe who made that green thing calling me on the phone pretending to be a customer and asking me a ton of questions and countless emails from let's say many accounts asking for pictures and specs. hahhahaha