Joseph Rogers

Premium VIP
Dec 9, 2010
VA
Real Name
Jim Bob
Business Location
United States
I guess that we all benefit from TMF one way or another and this may be one example. This may be a case of getting out what we put into it. Either way I'm still thankful to TMF, John LaBarbera from Mytee, you, Todd, Deron, Eyeball, Torrey, Jim Steam, Jan Sullins, Matt, and everyone else that has helped me out.............for whatever reason. Thanks again, Johnny

Opposite of trying to keep a man down.:rolleyes:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Choke, that may be the wittiest ****ed thing I've ever heard come from your direction! BRAVO! This is so much better than letting him get under your skin and getting angry about it! Major points to you!

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />

<title>Johnny On The Spot Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning</title>

<META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="Johnny On The Spot,
Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Cleaning Service, San Pedro, Ca" />

<META NAME="description" CONTENT="Johnny On The Spot
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. San Pedro, Ca. Call (424) 477-2074" />

<meta name="robot" content="index,follow" />

<style type="text/css">
a:link {color:#005DB3} /* unvisited link */
a:visited {color:#005DB3} /* visited link */
a:hover {color:#00CC00} /* mouse over link */
a:active {color:#005DB3} /* selected link */
</style>
<style type="text/css">
a { text-decoration:none }
</style>
</head>
<body>
<table width="550" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td align="center">
<br><br><br>

<a href="http://www.TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com" title="Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Cleaning (424) 477-2074" rel="home">
<h1>

Johnny On The Spot<br>
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning<br>

</h1>
</a>
<font size="4" face="verdana">(424) 477-2074</center></font><br>
</td>
</font>
<font size="3" face="arial" font color="444444">
<table width="650" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td align="left">
<center><br><br>

We Offer Truck Mount Performance Cleaning<br>
Area Rug Cleaning<br>
Mattress Cleaning<br>
Fabric Protection<br>
Tile & Grout Cleaning<br>
Commercial & Residential<br>
Spot Removal<br>
Deodorizing & Odor Control<br>
Kid and Pet Safe<br>
No Sticky or Soapy Residues<br>
No Hidden Charge<br>
Fast Dry Times<br>
Free Estimates<br>
Same Day Service Available<br>
24 Hour Water Damage<br>

<br><br>

Advantages of Steam Cleaning<br>
1. Water temperatures above 150 degrees will destroy fleas, ticks, and dust mites living in your carpets. <br>
2. Hot water extraction is the most effective way to clean your carpets and is the method chosen by most carpet manufacturers.<br>
3. Your carpets act as a big filter, cleaning them on a regular basis will greatly improve indoor air quality. (Especially important for asthma and allergy sufferes)<br>
4. No residue left to insure your carpets stay cleaner longer.<br>

</center></font>
</td>
</tr>
</TABLE>
<font size="2">
<br><br></centet>
<center>

Copyright &copy; 2011 - 2012 Johnny On The Spot

</center>
</font><br><br>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" background="http://www.TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com" bgproperties="fixed">
</TABLE>

</body>

</html>

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Okay, so here's is why the breakage was my fault. I added a piece onto the solution QD that added about 10" to it. Here's the picture

And another with it attached,

I was trying to turn my M5 around in my truck with it all hooked up and hit the extended piece into the shell. I didn't notice it and kept pushing it really hard and crack, this happened.

So there you have it. I broke my Mytee M5 due to my neglect and after having modified it.

Also would like to note, I was just trying to give a thanks to Mytee. The Bentley wand that was given to me was when I had maybe a 100 posts under my belt. So I do not believe I was given it because I was a big poster. I had just made a post about looking for a used wand to buy and John LaBarbera helped me out.
The call I made after I broke my M5 was to someone who works for Mytee and not John. Does not know who I am nor care. As for all the other stuff John LaBarbera has done, only he knows why, not I.
I do know that he pays to advertise here and we all benefit from that. Johnny
Isn't that the "T" the only part that broke? Why not take the assembly out to the machine shop have them tap out the piece of the part that broke inside and replace the "T"? I mean it's a question may be something else broke and your pic does not show it.
Anyhow if that happens to you again, give me a shout I'm always around I could have bail you out with that job at least your client gets the job done and then you figure out how to fix your porty.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Copy and Past the above post to your web server so you get ranked for the words. it very easy to do. I will delete the post above when you ask.

add ccworks to your list... :)
CCWorks, Thanks! I'll have to get my son to do this as I know nothing about it. Thanks again, Johnny

P.S. Did you decide if you're going to take Eyeball up on his offer to show you how he runs his business? If you can I'd suggest you take him up on it. Just my opinion.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Isn't that the "T" the only part that broke? Why not take the assembly out to the machine shop have them tap out the piece of the part that broke inside and replace the "T"? I mean it's a question may be something else broke and your pic does not show it.
Anyhow if that happens to you again, give me a shout I'm always around I could have bail you out with that job at least your client gets the job done and then you figure out how to fix your porty.

Pinosan, Yes it was the "T" that I broke. I was able to fix it later that evening after the guy on the phone explained to how to do it. Fortunately the custy re-booked for this Tuesday. I took $50 off the bill.

Where are you located at? I looked up your profile and it doesn't say. I assume you're local to me. We should talk sometime. Just got to wait a month or so till I get done re-modeling my mom's new house. johnny

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
The check valve will work all the time while the machine is running only allowing the water to flow in one direction. I would think with the pump turned on that the direction of the waterflow would not be an issue, but maybe with a portable pump it is different. Some of the other portable guys probably know more on this issue.

Maybe it's in case I have the thing hooked up, the LG heating water, and I do not have my M5's pump on.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Maybe it's in case I have the thing hooked up, the LG heating water, and I do not have my M5's pump on.[/QUOT
Todd is correct. Check valve there per LG recommendation . Some pumps are on demand M5-Jag are continuous feed.
That Quick disconnect is there for a reason Johnny where ever you place it. DISCONNECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Maybe it's in case I have the thing hooked up, the LG heating water, and I do not have my M5's pump on.
Todd is correct. Check valve there per LG recommendation . Some pumps are on demand M5-Jag are continuous feed.
That Quick disconnect is there for a reason Johnny where ever you place it. DISCONNECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's settled then, the check valve is moving onto the Little Giant from now on. Thanks Todd & Jimsteam:AddEmoticons0423: Johnny

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Pinosan, Yes it was the "T" that I broke. I was able to fix it later that evening after the guy on the phone explained to how to do it. Fortunately the custy re-booked for this Tuesday. I took $50 off the bill.

Where are you located at? I looked up your profile and it doesn't say. I assume you're local to me. We should talk sometime. Just got to wait a month or so till I get done re-modeling my mom's new house. johnny
yes I'm local to you lived In SP more 20y moved to Carson. Still driving in your area almost every day. I go to the YMCA In Pedro. We should definitely talk some time. I'll fix my profile later I did not pay attention to that.

ayetti

Feb 11, 2011
California
winecountrycarpet.com
Real Name
Alex
Business Location
United States
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />

<title>Johnny On The Spot Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning</title>

<META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="Johnny On The Spot,
Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Cleaning Service, San Pedro, Ca" />

<META NAME="description" CONTENT="Johnny On The Spot
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. San Pedro, Ca. Call (424) 477-2074" />

<meta name="robot" content="index,follow" />

<style type="text/css">
a:link {color:#005DB3} /* unvisited link */
a:visited {color:#005DB3} /* visited link */
a:hover {color:#00CC00} /* mouse over link */
a:active {color:#005DB3} /* selected link */
</style>
<style type="text/css">
a { text-decoration:none }
</style>
</head>
<body>
<table width="550" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td align="center">
<br><br><br>

<a onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Outgoing', 'www.TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com', '']);" href="http://www.TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com" title="Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Cleaning (424) 477-2074" rel="home">
<h1>

Johnny On The Spot<br>
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning<br>

</h1>
</a>
<font size="4" face="verdana">(424) 477-2074</center></font><br>
</td>
</font>
<font size="3" face="arial" font color="444444">
<table width="650" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td align="left">
<center><br><br>

We Offer Truck Mount Performance Cleaning<br>
Area Rug Cleaning<br>
Mattress Cleaning<br>
Fabric Protection<br>
Tile & Grout Cleaning<br>
Commercial & Residential<br>
Spot Removal<br>
Deodorizing & Odor Control<br>
Kid and Pet Safe<br>
No Sticky or Soapy Residues<br>
No Hidden Charge<br>
Fast Dry Times<br>
Free Estimates<br>
Same Day Service Available<br>
24 Hour Water Damage<br>

<br><br>

Advantages of Steam Cleaning<br>
1. Water temperatures above 150 degrees will destroy fleas, ticks, and dust mites living in your carpets. <br>
2. Hot water extraction is the most effective way to clean your carpets and is the method chosen by most carpet manufacturers.<br>
3. Your carpets act as a big filter, cleaning them on a regular basis will greatly improve indoor air quality. (Especially important for asthma and allergy sufferes)<br>
4. No residue left to insure your carpets stay cleaner longer.<br>

</center></font>
</td>
</tr>
</TABLE>
<font size="2">
<br><br></centet>
<center>

Copyright © 2011 - 2012 Johnny On The Spot

</center>
</font><br><br>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" background="http://www.TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com" bgproperties="fixed">
</TABLE>

</body>

</html>

????

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
yes I'm local to you lived In SP more 20y moved to Carson. Still driving in your area almost every day. I go to the YMCA In Pedro. We should definitely talk some time. I'll fix my profile later I did not pay attention to that.
Pinoan, Sounds good. Looking forward to it. Johnny

Jul 6, 2010
San Diego, CA
www.samedaycarpetcare.com
Real Name
Pacy Woont
Business Location
United States
From my personal experience mytee used to be nice and take care of the local people in San Diego who go out on a limb and try their new products.
When I first bought a new machine from them over a year and a half ago I had a new problem with it once every1-2 months and I was able to bring it to their offices and have it fixed right away and was back in business. They were really nice about it and were really interested in the problems so that they can fix them for everyone else, they even sometimes gave me free parts so that I can fix these issues myself, because they where busy building new machines. I since sold that machine since it started having many problems, and made a mistake of buying the same machine from mytee but a new one. I figured that i'll just buy a new one each year and sell the old one and let the problems be someone elses. The new one within a couple days started having issues. I was fine with it in the beginning
because their offices are next to my supplier and mytee usually fixes it right away. Now I went there and they turned me away and blamed me for misusing their products and sent me to some guy who can fix it for free since it was under warranty. I went to that company which is a auto detailer supplier less than a mile away and he tried to charge me a minimum of $99 for labor plus parts even though it was under warranty.
Mytee makes a good product at a phenomenal price but they neglect to have the product tested in the field before selling it to the general public.
Their IDEAS are 1% better in a 1000 ways but in the field that 1% doesn't count when there are constant problems with their products.

I own their lint hog filter for my truckmount and its pretty good except that the metal inside is not well constructed.
They gave me a new one and gave me a case of free piglet filters for which by the way is GENIUS!
I also have hose connectors and they don't hold onto the hoses, almost cost me tens of thousands in damages when I was up 3 stories and they disconnected sending my hoses slapping into windows and porches all the way down. I fixed that problem by gorrilla glueing the connectors to the hoses.

You get what you pay for:

Timothy

Aug 14, 2010
KENTUCKY
Real Name
Timothy Jackson
Business Location
United States
I have found that Mytee has come thru for me on many occasions, Even when I melted my auto feed tube with to much heat from a propane heater! Mytee sent out a new brass kit! It seems to me that I have read numerous post how Mytee has went out of there way to take care of there customers,

That is just one of the reasons I tell folks to research before they buy,
1. Quality
2. Customer Service
3. They look so Dang good

Now to satisfy the guy's that worry about the new guy's being mislead
If you are breaking into the business with limited budget...Mytee is the way to go.

If you are expecting to pull down 5-6 jobs per day...Gas powered TM

Besides if your going into business for yourself and start with a Porty and later down the road go gas TM, you will have a nice fine backup!

Now as for me, I like doing 2-3 jobs per day and love to take my time, I have a friendship with my customers and we like talking lol
To each his own and everybody will find what works for themselves, HERE IT COMES
You can do excellent quality work with a Porty but production is not going match a gas powered TM.

Timothy

Aug 14, 2010
KENTUCKY
Real Name
Timothy Jackson
Business Location
United States
I'm sure that LFwould like to say thank you.
1 Mytee Speedster 2+ years & still kicking a$$
1 Mytee M5-DS 1+ year & still kicking a$$
1 Mytee Escape ETM 1+ Month and kicking A$$

So yes Vinnie some of us has had very good luck with our equipment and like to say "THANK YOU MYTEE!"