The Beast by Namco | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

The Beast by Namco

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Oh, a FILE CABINET.... @Odin would be proud.
I was just thinking, Wow, Phoenix finally found a use for those old cabinets the dehus used to mount in til they came out with rotomolds, lol...

KeepItCleanCarpets

Apr 16, 2016
Real Name
Miguel Cedeno
What type of suction are you getting with 100ft of hose? Would you recommend the beast? What vac motors are inside. I am thinking of getting one.
Call them directly, I would speak with Alex. There are a few Beast Replicas out there. I got mine with the heater, water circulator for tiles jobs and 2000 psi pressure. Only downfall is that it's heavy ass s***. But you Tinker the tires and you're good to go! Do not buy from anyone else and don't allow people to tell you different you got to try the b**** out. I have rented many machines and nothing like the Beast!

Jose Rodriguez

May 28, 2012
Real Name
Jose Rodriguez
The only embarrassment I think will be not doing the job right and having a bad reputation on line. The beast, the Predator, El diablo, You name it, What maters is the willingness of being the best at what you.

Reactions: KeepItCleanCarpets

brianedwards25

Mar 26, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Real Name
Brian
Business Location
United States
5 Star Rating and over 200 reviews! Nothing to be embarrassed about.
Do you wheel it in houses? I would imagine that since it can run 100 ft then bringing it inside would be unnecessary right? Also just curious are you using the built in spray pump to prespray or something else? I wanted to know if you had to fill your solution tank with prespray first then switch it to a rinse or is their chemical metering or something.

KeepItCleanCarpets

Apr 16, 2016
Real Name
Miguel Cedeno
Do you wheel it in houses? I would imagine that since it can run 100 ft then bringing it inside would be unnecessary right? Also just curious are you using the built in spray pump to prespray or something else? I wanted to know if you had to fill your solution tank with prespray first then switch it to a rinse or is their chemical metering or something.
We do alot of skyscrapers and condos in Miami Beach so we have to bring it in. New customers get impressed when they see the Beast. Not to mention that we show them the sanitized tank prior to start. Once they see the dirty juice, it's game over! I have a ramp, so I reel it in 9 out of ten. There are to many mosquitoes and bugs in south florida. I use the built in spray pump with a gun, no need to buy anything else. Just make sure you use what ever rinse you are comfortable with.

1. Fully Vac
2. Prespray with gun
3. Agitate
4. Rinse and done

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
It's the not suction necessarily that differentiates a tm from a porty like most talk about, it's the water temps.

You can run 25ft or 50ft off a good portable and get good suction

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I used namco beasts for many years before I got a Truckmount. Awesome machine. Mine had 4 two stage vacs and 500 psi. I run 100' of hose always. I thought it was no different from a truckmount but I was wrong. But still the best portable I've used. It even had a 100 psi pump used for prespraying.

crash1big

Mar 18, 2011
Illinois
Real Name
Marlan Brown
Business Location
United States
Is that a little sofa or is that machine that big?

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
We do alot of skyscrapers and condos in Miami Beach so we have to bring it in. New customers get impressed when they see the Beast. Not to mention that we show them the sanitized tank prior to start. Once they see the dirty juice, it's game over! I have a ramp, so I reel it in 9 out of ten. There are to many mosquitoes and bugs in south florida. I use the built in spray pump with a gun, no need to buy anything else. Just make sure you use what ever rinse you are comfortable with.

1. Fully Vac
2. Prespray with gun
3. Agitate
4. Rinse and done

not bad,, I usually put down a moving pad to set my machine on,, I try to leave it in the garage if possible...

Reactions: KeepItCleanCarpets